stunt bars? i dont know what there called

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
im just wondering where i can buy those stunt bars that hang off the back of pittys?
i cant remember what there called

ive seen them on crf50's but will they still work on pittys cause there bigger?

i want one cause it will help me learn to do my munnos better an longer

cheers

no he means a 12 bar i know hillz was gonna hook me up wid 1 but dont know what happend he is your best bet.

yep i mean the 12 bar would they be ok on a pitbike ruther then a crf50?

Would look strange and it would have to be really long haha.

You could easily weld one and put a skateboard wheel on it so it doesn't scrape.

that would be mad.

4 ur 125 and 138 no chance but should b able 2 make 1 fit the 110cc the straight swingarmed bikes are hard 2 mono anyways!

dont weld 1 on then u cant take it off. if u make 1 use 4 u bolts 2 hold it on ive wanted 2 make 1 4 ages and 12 bars are way dangerous 4 dirt.

12 o'clock bars , i got mine and a few other parts from ESD Manufacturing, LLC - 50 Stunt

You would have to make one from a random china bike, because the 50 stunt ones are made to fit over the stock open ended frame rails on the sub frame and alot of china's have different dia tubes there and sometimes they aren't open at the end like the crf's

Oh yeah and another thing , it dont help with wheelies , you gotta be skilled and well have wheelies down real good to use the 12 bar, as its setup past the balance point and you cant really just slam it down , you gotta ease your way onto it otherwise a big crash will be happening with some hurting injuries following up with a ride to hospital :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back