07 Motovert125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
G'day blokes i've been meaning to post this for a while so here it is!

Model: 125

Make: Motovert

Year: 07 & 08

Specs:

Engine displacement: 124cc

Fuel capacity: 4lt

Transmission: 4-speed Manual - clutch on main shaft (start any gear)
4 gears up N1234

Suspension: (Front) DNM upside down 35mm fully adjustable forks.
(Rear) DNM1000lb fully adjustable shock with 7” travel.

Max speed: Clocked close to 95km’s (riding next to a WR400)

Weight: Approx. 60-70kg’s

Bike Size: Seat height: Appox. 760mm
Front wheel: 14”
Rear wheel: 12”

Engine starting: Kick start.

Brakes: Single piston hydraulic calipers running braided lines and wave rotors.

Body Material: Full chromo main frame Aluminum seat frame and swing arm.

Who this bike is for: This bike is catered to many riders from the amateur racer or freestyler down to the weekend warrior and it will do it competitively.

Price: $2199.00

Detail:

Bits that have broken: The only few things that have failed due to bad manufacturing on this bike in the 6 months I’ve owned it are:- 1. The brakes, the wave rotors chew the brake pads as quick as a tree mulcher would my finger. 2. The stock chain was useless so was the swingarm chain guide. 3. Powder coating on the frame has started to peel. Mojo have told me they have rectified that problem. That’s it!!!!!

Bits I’ve broken: As some of you guys well know I give the vert a pretty hard time this is what I’ve broken. 1. Seat and plastics, I crashed a few times but you can get a new set pretty cheap I was lucky to score a new seat and plastics with sticker kit second hand for $80 but the originals are in excess of $150.00. 2. I flip my bike recently and snapped the seat frame it cost me $130.00 for the genuine part. Come to think of it that’s all I’ve broken to……..wow!

Required upgrades: There wont be much to upgrade from new the only things I’ve done is throw a unifilter on it and I put some good regina chain on it and that’s it. My next upgrade will be a mild race cam just for a sharper power curve and higher revs.

Conclusion:
The reliability of my bike is worth every extra cent I spent on it. The bike is tuff, solid and really confidence inspiring just to sit on. I would recommend it to everyone that wants to listen.

Photos:

This is the fist night home
bsc13.jpg

Mudded up
P6170032.jpg

Catchen some air
DSCF0404.jpg

busted up
28102007074.jpg

Last edited:
Crap, that last pic looks fatal.
How'd it happen?
Cheers.

Last edited:
got the very same bike but havent hurt it that bad yet, how did ya do it?

iv got an 06 provert by mojo in my opinion best pitbike ever made just look at the frame beefy and light

hey man nice bike a lil pricey tho i thought i just bought a 2012 motovert 160 for 1999$ , do u still ride this bike ? thanks for the pics .

this bike is what 5+ years old now

so the price was good then and the bike you bought dude didn't exist then

the bikes still alive a mate owns it and has a 150 in it

been a good bike for 3 blokes now

Latest posts

Back