09 DHZ Outlaw 140cc ..... Anyone got a review??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch3736

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has got the new 09 DHZ Outlaw 140cc
or knows anyone that has one
wanted to know how it goes??
im getting one soon:D

thanks

yer, my friends getting one, there pretty good going from wat hees sayin

nice bike from what i have heard :)
good luck post some pics when you get it

Image670.jpg

heres a picture of the bike
havent got to go for a actual good ride with it yet, as i have to get a longer throttle cable for it.
but ill rode it for a minute when i first got it started, it has a lot of power behind it, cant wait until i get the throttle cable and run the engine in. :)

nah the header pipe isn't black
it turned that colour from it first running
it look really black in the picture
but its like a chromie blue and yellow sorta of colour as well as a little bit of black

name: dhz outlaw 2009
price: $$1050
fuel capacity: 3l
run in time: (was told 1 tank by the bloke at dhz)
gear system: 4
max speed: 90-95km

this bike has alot of power behind it. the wheels it comes with are actually alot better then what i expected them to be. the bike has a really nice sound to it and isnt as loud as i thought it would be. im still running mine in so ive only gone fast once or twice on it but it has really surpised me of the power. i took the dhz stickers off it cause they look shit lol but anyway.

i bought a dhz 140cc for $950 brand new in 2007 and it had a realy strong motor. i cant realy say much about the rest of the bike because i only use mine for motard. but motor was awesome.

hey chris, where abouts do you ride in your area? theres not many places around there! and why would you not pick the bike up, there just down the road from bonny

yeah i used to live over there, not really many places to ride

if u dont think it sounds loud now with the Pro Circuit replica exhaust , put a Big Bore exhaust on it,

did it too mine, sounds so much better

hey chris, where abouts do you ride in your area? theres not many places around there! and why would you not pick the bike up, there just down the road from bonny

hi, i have ridden it near my house. i rode it with a coulpe of my mates at cecil hills once but there are cops going around now waiting for dirt bikes because people are complaining about the noise. i didnt pick the bike up because my dad had the van while he was at work and by the time he comes home the shop would have shut already. i got it delivered the same day i bought it and it was $80. i know it is a rip off but what do you do?

here it is!!!

29pf7r9.jpg

its pretty cool...

the website is called TINYpic n that pics massive...lol

arhhh i think you've put the rear shock upside down by the looks of it haha

Latest posts

Back