~1000+ posts club!~

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've just overtaken motorman in Experience Points, i have now hit 3rd place.

Look out Hillz, here i come ! :grinning-smiley-003 :bolt:

I dont know craig but im thinking maybe you may need a smaller sized helmet to keep that head in check mate. But im proud of ya.

Hmmmmm pretty sure the last 8 of 10k was me liking comments....ill check how far....pretty bored....if so watch this....hehehehhee

Hmmmmm pretty sure the last 8 of 10k was me liking comments....ill check how far....pretty bored....if so watch this....hehehehhee
watch out, you'll have the like/dislike buttons taken away from you for that sort of misuse

Hey hey liking things is completely subjective....What I like someone else may not like blah blah.....geeez...8 mil seems a little suss to me anyways....hackers...geez I dunno

Maybe I should take the points for likes off as Stu and Craig have tapped the crap out of them. lol

Oh well looks like someone just liked a post of mine for 5 million points sweet. Thanks Mr invisible man. haha

Nah I would never do that as you gotta earn them.

Yeah they spam my email coz they like or dislike stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to much!:banana:

I'm still trying to figure out what has happened with the Thumpstar user.

They didn't even make a post on the site and have more points than all of us. lol

Oh and Craig has such a high post count because he makes multiple posts one after the other rather than editing his original first one and adding to it. I can't count the amount of threads with 3,4,5 posts all in a row from him.

If I ran a script to merge them together his post count would come down by a good 2,000. haha. I'm not that cruel though as he is a legend. ;)

Yeah pretty sure that thumpstar user has hacked something to get 8mil for sure......probably just exploited a glitch or easter egg or something is what it looks like!

We like spamming you chops...pretty sure you can turn email notifications off mate!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

It's not hacking. A glitch in the experience plugin I will sort out.

It's on globally to get more people involved in the site.

It's not hacking. A glitch in the experience plugin I will sort out.

It's on globally to get more people involved in the site.

Glitch exploitation isnt technically hacking I know that, but its still annoying as fck....I hate freaking glitchers/hackers/bug exploiters.....they all must DIE....pretty much ruined a bunch of my favourite games on PS3....Just play the game as it was designed stop trying to find a backdoor to make yourself look better than you are!!! I get kids on my youtube channel like, hey dude do you want me to give you 20 million coins on PSN cause I know how to do the glitch.....ahhhhhhhh..... :bigcry:

nick, all my likes/dislikes/thanks are genuine, not like someone above lol ^^

and i edit most of my posts, some quite a few times, adding extra details etc
when i reread it, i try and make them as simple as i can for people to understand.
but then 5/10/20 mins later i'm still thinking about it and post up more stuff too
and i am constantly seeing my spelling mistakes as well, i swear the buttons move on my keyboard sometimes, pc and phone ;)

Yeah they spam my email coz they like or dislike stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to much!:banana:
chops, you can turn the notifications off in you user settings too.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There should be a post deduction, when half your post are pointless whoring lol

Latest posts

Back