110cc ATV won't start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cann0nf0der

Reaction score
110cc ATV won't start - FIXED

Have a chinese 110cc ATV the has been running well. Sat in the shed for 6mths and have just pulled it out an put a new battery in it, oil change etc. Cranks fine, is getting fuel, has plenty of spark but just will not fire, not even a cough. Tried choke, no choke, have swapped the plug (NGK) with my other ATV (same make and model).

It seems like the kill switch is on, but it is defiantly off and none of the wiring appears damaged or disconnected.

Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:
On the right hand side of the bowl at the bottom is a recessed screw. Just screw this out a few turns and you should see fuel running out. Let it flow for about 5 -10 secs to be safe then re tighten. All done! two minute job.

They are about 3 years old just 110cc chinese imports (same as the ATOMIK REAKTOR JR 110CC). Go well usually and my kids give them an absolute thrashing and they just keep running (regular services and plenty of locktight). Have two and my young fella is a regular rider and my little girl was till her horse turned up! That was over 6mths ago and the bike just got dragged out again Friday after a lengthy stint in the shed. Let me know how you get on, can post pic's if you need.

sorry for the late reply ran out of internet haha,
turns out the problem was a dud battery because the brake light is constantly draining the battery when its being used,
thanks for the help anyway:)

sorry for the late reply ran out of internet haha,
turns out the problem was a dud battery because the brake light is constantly draining the battery when its being used,
thanks for the help anyway:)

Hey guys. I have been having the same problem. Usually runs fine but today it just wont start. It is getting plenty of spark and i have thoroughly cleaned the carburettor but still have got nothing. It seems to me the the timing may have shifted somehow but i am unsure. Any ideas? Thanks

Latest posts

Back