110cc mini willy jeep jump

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Just a quick vid of a lil jump that i took the jeep over.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YbVdqh6qxPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i know i said this on ur buggy thread but i want one of these mini jeeps cant u post a link plz mate

haha nice one mick gota love the little jeep:grinning-smiley-003
cheers joshy, check my youtube link under my signature for more of the ride day bro.

i know i said this on ur buggy thread but i want one of these mini jeeps cant u post a link plz mate
I personally dont like this mob, but here they are, if you do purchase one get onto me and ill tell you what needs replacing or strengthening.
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Go-Karts-/122306/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=jeep+buggy

cheers joshy, check my youtube link under my signature for more of the ride day bro.

I personally dont like this mob, but here they are, if you do purchase one get onto me and ill tell you what needs replacing or strengthening.
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Go-Karts-/122306/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=jeep+buggy

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Off-road...cles&hash=item4ac14257d7&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1156

"The buggy is a Honda ride on mower engine it is a twin cylinder water cooled engine with a shaft drive from engine to rear diff gear box "

now i have driven these jeeps on semi flat surfaces and there alot of fun... but jumping them that earns you instant respect + the iorn ass achievement

iron ass haha, more like the pissing blood achievement, im seriously thinking of whacking a china zonger 250 quad motor, 4 forward and 1 reverse gears in the old girl. they drift mad and installing a foot clutch is no probs. That ebay one is to ugly for me haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg0k7zDsB8w you know you want to, it would not be fast but it would be a pussy magnet...

the question is do you really need reverse? (184 yx 160? it would be easier)
but im pretty sure the zonga 250's would have heaps of room in the head for larger valves and a port job so may aswell dump it in

ever thought about extending the a arms and making heaps of travel with bigger wheels? but then i guess you would just buy a buggy (I WANT ONE DAMN IT)

i should build one i happen to have 3 spare xj 600 engines laying around (74 hp 6speed)

You definately want reverse and you also want electric start, when your stuck on a hill or washout and you cant go forward reverse comes in handy as, even having a manual engine(non semi) you need electric start as stalling out or stuck in a tight spot where you cant take your foot off the brake you need elec start, being a vertical quad motor i would also go to a 4 speeds forward instead of 3, The boys have a watercooled 250 motorcycle china donk in the other(5 spd) and this thing drifts and is crazy dangerous, it is awesome and cuts doughies on the bituman or concrete.:D

aww need to give more people rep to give you more rep damn.
you legend haha ironman.

250cc foot clutch FTW, been driving the black mini cooper S with a turbocharger thats manuel, alot of fun, on hills always burnout by mistake hahah

thanks for posting mick

lol put slicks on it and do ghost riders subaru section on the buggy lol
what are those tires like though any good on certain surfaces or is it somthing you want to upgrade?

haha, all good hazza, check my youtube mate, there is a bunch more goodies from that expedition, I learned to drive in a Nissan EXA front wheel drive with a turbo and same thing hillstarts and the tyres were spinning and burning lol. Then the fool next to me would jump on his clutch and brake pedals to stop it, then to get my license drove with a cop for 5 mins, stalled it on a hill and instead of 3 point turn was like 5 or 6 and he reckons you have passed lad, time for your photo and details haha.

The 150 would be good, but being a shineray and electric start and semi auto i dont think the bottom end or clutch would last the longest, the shineray kickstart only 150s i have seen have had some internal bearing issues.

There is quite a few places selling these and the main distributor being foxico, The jeep was great but be prepared to p.iss blood and hang out at the chiro a bit more from the fact they dont have suspension.

We have another one with a chinese watercooled 250cc and it cuts doughnuts on the concrete in 4th gear.
Allround they are a very good little item and do need a few spots strengthened as they will fail leaving you with a good walk back to the ute. The fuel tank tap sits lower than the carby and you only really get to use half the fuel tank due to no gravity feed of the fuel below that.

ive seen that the motor sits up front under the bonnet the chain must be pretty long is there a series of cogs and tensioners and stuff to keep it in line?

the long chain was something i dont like with them.
no suspension was the other.
Buggys FTW !

There is a tensioner via a set of adjusting bars just before the rear sprocket, the ride comfort sucked for sure being solid suspension and the chain did require adjusting here and there but one thing with these is they went places you would only believe if seen. Hey Craig, i rode our 125 buggy with IRS the other day and the whole suspension thing is awesome, I still clenched my butt when hitting stuff after riding the Jeep for so long but quickly realised there was no need lol. The Jeep was sold last week to a bloke that owns a genuine 1940s willys and he fell in love straight up.

nice,
a mate had an old CJ6 Jeep too, 360 Chrysler motor, on the dirt/offroad that thing was dangerous....
i remember him hammering it around a corner one day at 140kmph sideways, and we hit some ruts in the track
i thought we were gone!
but he managed/fluked it. to get the 2x r/h wheels back on the ground and gain some control again.
scary stuff when your in the passengers seat !!

Hell yeah, it's so much more scarier when someone else is the pilot, a 360 Val donk would be overkill but intense fun lol.

Latest posts

Back