110cc options

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
hey guys I have 2 x 110cc quads coming. Just wonder if anyone knows of a bore kit to suit at all? Anyone had an experience with modding a 110cc??

You could search for a 3V kit for them ? But i don't think they're cheap

maxresdefault.jpg

1P52FMH-3M.1P50FMG-3L.jpg

Cylinder head assy, ABmotoparts.com

IMG_3754.jpg

engine_lifan110_honda_monkey_dax_takegawa_kitaco_innova-500x500.jpg

I have one here that i had in my old Orion Custom, it went better than the 125 Lifan, it lost 2nd or 3rd gear from memory.
but it's 4 speed manual kickstart only, and no reverse for a quad.
You can add the electric start to them easy enough.

Otherwise you should be able to fit a 54mm bore/piston too ?

Hmmm my mates got a 110 pitboss with a 3 valve head and it's pretty slow. It's a fairly fresh engine too!

If they're for you kiddies dude leave em be for a while, little miss will have heaps of fun hooning around on a stock 110. ;)
Heck your young bloke would be flat out fitting a helmet yet wouldn't he? Lol

haha one is for the missus to carry one child and the other is for a mate and his little fella. I already have a 125cc quad and its awesome. might just go the 125 kit if its available. And cordogs, my little fella has a head the size of my daughter. She is 6, he is 1 haha. Big boy, and loves his bikes

Hmmm my mates got a 110 pitboss with a 3 valve head and it's pretty slow. It's a fairly fresh engine too!

If they're for you kiddies dude leave em be for a while, little miss will have heaps of fun hooning around on a stock 110. ;)
Heck your young bloke would be flat out fitting a helmet yet wouldn't he? Lol

Hilli32 likes them, he's got a few in his shed, i bet his don't go that slow.

Probably not stock either, just saying that the one I rode went like poo is all. :)

Ya think with all his millions Stubsy would have just gone ahead with the gpx conversion!

It's how the rich stay rich Craig! Lol :p

Did you ride a stock honda 110 or a china 110 Corey, big difference in the power. Plus I reckon from watching Jack ride in person that he could leave most bikes stock and whip guys left right and centre with big bores. The dude is smooth as.
In terms of power Stubsy tune it right with a small carb, small exhaust and right gearing and it would be plenty for the kidlets to get use too. I wouldn't waste money on doing one up with the option of the GPX 125 like Corey said sitting there at the price it is, hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i'd stay with the original engines, plus being in a quad bike they might have reverse too, which would come in handy sometimes

well got them today. turns out they are actually 125cc with forward and reverse. Carby's were so gummed up with ****! old mate reckons they had been sitting for 3months parked up. more like 3 years. wow. have never seen a carby like that ever! But with a good clean out and some fresh fuel they cranked up straight away. Actually rips pretty hard. Gonna stick with the 125 for a while. Thanks for the help guys. And corey remember I bought a house down in the very expensive place you live! im a bum now lol

Latest posts

Back