• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

12" tubeless Motard wheels WTB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its_jay_just_jay

Reaction score
Im about to give up on repairing my rear wheel...

What options do you all have sitting gathering dust??

How many mechanic's did you ask where the get their sleeve's fitted ?
This shop might be able to help?
CNC Machining & Precision Engineering Service Sydney | Est. 1964

Any shop with a lathe should be able to do it, even a Tafe
All they need to do is to measure up the hub i/d, and turn up a new steel or alloy sleeve to suit your hub and bearing, then press it in
This pic show's a new alloy sleeve being turned up on a lathe, they made it so it was .03" bigger so it would hold tight when pressed into the hub

DSC01155.JPG

DSC01163.JPG

DSC01167.JPG

DSC01169.JPG

Everyone in Perth is converting over to Braaap spoked wheels because the mags chew up and spit out the drive side rear wheel bearing. Once it starts spining in the rim it's game over!!

The Braaap wheels are cheaper too, $250!!!

braaap Motard Wheel Kit

Here's one I pulled apart, only because I didn't like silver hubs and chrome spokes!!

IMG_0261_zpsxt693qah.jpg

Plus I wanted a 3" rear rim!!!!

IMG_0292_zpsawthvhkd.jpg

Black spokes on ebay were 25 bucks a wheel and the hubs were given a quick lick of bogan black paint!!!

Last edited:
actually there is a tafe down the road i may be able to hit them up!
I think i called CNC the other day and they said that they couldn't help... i am guessing i spoke to the wrong person. either that or it was another place all together.

Latest posts

Back