125 shineray engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westyftw

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if any1 has had a 125 shineray engine and what there problems are im thinking of getting one if there is a review that would be great :laughing-smiley-002:laughing-smiley-002

i can not seem to find a review on the engine is there any pit bike engines that are gonna last long and thats affordable.

Well Lifans have a pretty good reputation, most big pit bike brands use them, If you buy one i recommend putting better internals into it

Well it arrived about 15 mins ago and it looks pretty good i was wondering what upgrades i should put on it to make it worth alot more

it is still in a crate tho havent had the chance to put it togeather

alright i got more

Attachments

• HPIM1221.jpg
    HPIM1221.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM1222.jpg
    HPIM1222.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 17
ill get some more pictures when i put it togeather i was also wondering what i should do to make the bike very quiet.

anything thatll lower the sound of the engine will decrease the exhaust flow, restrictions air pressure = lower performance. not worth doing in my opinion on a 125, if u had a 160 u could stand to lose a lil bit but on after owning a 125 i wouldnt do it however u can get silencers, just takes the deepness out of the sound and makes it sound more like a postie bike

Is there any good silencers i should use i am pretty sure that it is for a crf 50 exhaust.

Latest posts

Back