Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack1998

Reaction score

Hey i'm going to toronto in july this year and for my birthday i want to get 125cc pit bike but don't want to buy a whole bike since i live in australia so i wanted to get the body :wheels,forks, brakes exhaust and everything except the engine i would like a fairly descent bike but not over the top but not crap so i wasn't wondering if u can gey a kit or something likes this and roughly how much
Thnx

A bit confusing there Jack. You want to buy these parts and take them to Toronto with you?? Or you want a bike to ride here?? Or do you want to buy parts in Toronto and bring them back to Australia with you?? Or are you going to Toronto for a long time?? Also, why do you not want a motor? A clearer post with what you are looking for will help get some clear answers !!

So basically I either want a really cheap good quality bike in wa or a body without an engine in toronto to take back to australia(were going for a month) or a body without and engine in wa and the reason why i want this is coz i know u can get them and there quite cheap and then u go buy and engine and it can save u up to $500 but now i think i might just get a pit bike without doing all this buying in toronto crap and bringing it back with me tell me are these good bikes : PitPro 140cc LE, PitPro 125cc RR and the PitPro 125cc SE 17-14 my preference is the 140cc mainly coz it has $1000 off at themoment but i don't like the green camo

the shipping costs bringing that back from Canada will be pretty massive.....

Also, The PitPro 140 LE isnt camo... its handguns and dollar signs.... Vegas themed decals from what I can see.... Look at the close up pics at the bottom of their page....

Even if you dont like it you can pick up sticker kits really cheap ...theres something more realistic you can bring back from canada if you want to....

Latest posts

Back