138 Dax & 148 Dax

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

148 DaxMan

Reaction score
Hey Miniriders, thought i,d share my 2 Dax rides here 1 is my latest project a 148 taky powered Dax and the other is my Red 138 twin spark taky Dax bike! i know they arn,t z50,s but they look kool just the same will share some z50,s i have on the go later...Les
103_7147.jpg

103_7148.jpg

103_7142.jpg

That Brembo caliper on the green one is a whopper Les, what did that come off? A WRX or something?

Ive got 2 ct 70's and a st 90. How do you go about getting them registered? Can u get them registered modified or do they have to be stock first? And what state are u in?

Ive got 2 ct 70's and a st 90. How do you go about getting them registered? Can u get them registered modified or do they have to be stock first? And what state are u in?

As long as they have compliance plates still attached you will be right. Mod it to your hearts content, You are after all making them safer by upgrading brakes and suspension etc.

Yeah 2 of them do but one dosent. That helps alot. Looks like i might have to start a build :)

every time i see that mighty green i see more and more i like, dont get me wrong the red one is f'n awesome but the mighty green is out of this world!

That Brembo caliper on the green one is a whopper Les, what did that come off? A WRX or something?

Hey Scott, there a Brembo Radial Caliper its brand new pretty sure webike sells,em although i sourced mine from the States i have another its Gold in colour...Yeh there massive also have noticed them fitted as standard on new BMW Super bikes....Les

Awesome looking rides mate, well done.

Might even convert a few boys here the way youse are going lol

Beautifully executed Dax's! Well done, Sir. I hope the MG gang still posts their beauties on MR, once your home is rebuilt after the storm passes. Top-shelf mods, throughout. We have a 138 SOHC 4V and the rider is amazed at the power for it's size, in quantity and quality of delivery.

Latest posts

Back