140-150 or bigger big bore kit for 125 lifan motor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyR

Reaction score
hellllo
so i have a stock 125cc lifan engine on my pitbike. i want a little more power out of it because im making it a little stunt bike to play around with. i heard that theres this thing call big bore kit, which increases the cc making the engine have a bit more power. Could this damage my engine in the future? Is it available for the 125 lifan? Where could i buy it?
ight thanks

what engine model is it ? 1p52fmj, 1p54fmj etc etc ?
look below the front sprocket stamped into the case

pretty sure you can go to approx 130 or something without engine modifications *case grinding
If your willing to do case grinding you can probably take it out to the stud limits bringing you around 140cc but im not sure if your clutch will hold up to the abuse.

Talk to akunar with your engine details he can pretty much make whatever size you want.
imo a upgrade to a 155z or something would give you more smiles once its done.. the 125 will probably just be annoying to do for little gains

^what he said, send akunar an email and they will be able to tell you what's available bore wise and also.give you ideas on head upgrades too. I just fitted a kit from him on my sisters 125 jialing I believe it took it too around 140? Cheapest kits around + it came with a high comp piston :)

^what he said, send akunar an email and they will be able to tell you what's available bore wise and also.give you ideas on head upgrades too. I just fitted a kit from him on my sisters 125 jialing I believe it took it too around 140? Cheapest kits around + it came with a high comp piston :)
How did that end up running timeeh? The jialing 125s are similar to the gpx 125s aren't they?

How did that end up running timeeh? The jialing 125s are similar to the gpx 125s aren't they?

Yea mate, from everything I've read they are the same or very similar. Still waiting to put the motor back in the frameand fire it up but the motor is back together and the compression certainly feels up.

Latest posts

Back