Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

damann33

Hi there, I was wondering where I could buy a cylinder and high comp piston for this engine. I measured the piston and it seems to be 54 in width, but iv seen some people say its 55. So any help would be great!!! thanks a lot

cylinder of ebay for lifan 140 for 39 bucks
HC piston i dunno

cant find the cylinder on ebay, but even if someone knows the piston dimensions, that would be great.

Hi there, I was wondering where I could buy a cylinder and high comp piston for this engine. I measured the piston and it seems to be 54 in width, but iv seen some people say its 55. So any help would be great!!! thanks a lot

Where are you measuring it and what are you measuring it with ???? Also what size is the piston pin ? (gudgeon/wrist pin)

The proper way to measure is to use vernier calipers or a micrometer .... but you can also use a tape measure across the bottom of the skirt from the front to rear of the piston to get a close enough measurement ........ just go from the 100 mm point to 154 mm or whatever size your piston is ..... so far it's not sounding too good since 54 mm makes your engine only 130.54 cc ....... That's IF it has a 57 mm stroke ....... :p

Latest posts

Back