14th of July QMP Ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomaszBurcon

Reaction score
Who can make it? will be a fun day, meet fellow minirders ;)

QMPrideday4.jpg

screen-captukre-2.jpg

qld-moto.jpg

Last edited:
Cant make it sorry, being in townsville i need more notice than 2 weeks to sort things out, its a shame. But if one comes up later and there is some earlier notice ill try my hardest to make it. Damn looks like a cool park too.

I'm in the same boat as rotn50

Damn lads, is it wrong of me to feel jealous about not being able to attend the qld ride day at qmp or what, wish i had a lear jet or rich family, id be there 100% commited, my chance will come i guess, gotta flaggy at the road race club meet anyway on the 14th but would rather do some enduros and try my hand a MX, oh well

That would be great tommy, much appreciated mate.

Awesome just not the 14,15,16th lol got plans that I can't change!!!

Sorry if these questions has been asked before,
How much is entry?
Are the tracks good for a stock 50?

PRICING.........

ADULT

Motorcycling Australia
Licence Holder

$35 for residents of Supporting South East Queensland Council of Mayors region
($39 for residents outside this area)

Non - MA Licence holder

$42.50 for residents of Supporting South East Queensland Council of Mayors region
($47 for residents outside this area)

CHILDREN
(Under 16 years)

Motorcycling Australia
Licence Holder

$20.00 for residents of Supporting South East Queensland Council of Mayors region
($22 for residents outside this area)

Non - MA Licence holder

$25.00 for residents of Supporting South East Queensland Council of Mayors region
($28 for residents outside this area)

MA Parent Guardianship Application Form

If you are under 18 Years of age and coming to the park without your legal guardian please download this MA Appointment of Temporary Guardian Application Form.
This form MUST be signed by a parent appointing the temporary guardian prior to arrival at the park.

For more information, please log on to Motorcycling QLD website Motorcycling Queensland: Home

ADMIN BOOKING FEE
(If you arrive without
an online booking)

$10 per rider

CAMPING

$5.00 per person, per night

Sorry if these questions has been asked before,
How much is entry?
Are the tracks good for a stock 50?

Dude everything you need to know on their website... Bookings Best you book online too, makes things so much easier when you rock up to the park. Also $10 cheaper if you book online.

Latest posts

Back