150 and 190 Daytona anima comparison to other bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkey

Reaction score
In terms of speed

its matches are (these are not in order)

1: 85cc 2 strokes
2: Kx 100
3: 125cc 2 strokes
4: 184cc 2v engine
5: crf250
6: cr250

People been wondering about how these monster rank against other monster

I had seen videos of them going against 250s and doing well against them, I seen them do 137 kph in other videos and people saying they are super powerful.

But how does the engine in terms of speed rank against these guys

i know that my mates' son's 2004 Yamaha YZ85 tops out at 105kmph, with standard gearing

The 150 has less guts and is flatter, more boring power imo than a 184 and maybe less than the 85's

Cant say much about the 190's haven't had a ride of one yet..

Lets just say i was able to pass 250 bikes on race tracks. And also nearly keep up on straights.
Thats with the 190 daytona

comparing my 190 to the rm80 i had (went bloody hard for its size) 190 walk all over it, to much torque for the 2 banger, modern 250 would be quicker in a straight line, but i have beaten a mid 90's kwaka 250f (only in a straight line). i havnt ridden a 184 set up, but from what i have been told, the 184 has more torque, but less all out hp than the 190. I wouldnt be to confident lining up next a 250 2 banger though, would wipe the floor with me i reckon. i did here on a face book site that they may be bringing out a 210cc kit for the 190?? not sure on the reliability of that info though..

There's a 225 or 235 kit, something like that, i forget. Even the 190 completely stock is enough for most mere mortals I reckon. Stock = reliability.

There's a 225 or 235 kit, something like that, i forget. Even the 190 completely stock is enough for most mere mortals I reckon. Stock = reliability.

Phil my boi, good to see ya on MR big fella.

My anima 4v 150 will prob run at about 100 kmh max due to my gearing, my mates 184 v2 hi comp also does roughly the same, at a dead stop race start the shear brutality of the 184 kit will eat my 150 4v by bout 3 bikes and then that's it, but from a 2nd gear start at about 40 kmh they are dead even and the 150 4v actually starts to pull away slightly from the 184, but gets eaten from a stop start. My 150 is set at stock settings for timing and rev limiter, once I have my 190 crank installed and carb all sorted im thinking this will be the point im happy to no longer try and better the performance of the old hillclimber. I will never run a 2 valve donk again after having the anima 4v, they are a thing of absolute beauty.

EDIT: the 184 runs a 14 inch rear wheel and the 150 a 12 inch.

Hasn't terry at firepowerminis done a 252cc crf pistoned anima from a 190 stocker?

I will take a look, thanks man for the help

Hasn't terry at firepowerminis done a 252cc crf pistoned anima from a 190 stocker?

Hey Mick, hows it going bud.

Yes Terry has, but that combo is mucho bucks. I wouldn't mind having it though! The ol' 201 is lame.

Hey Mick, hows it going bud.

Yes Terry has, but that combo is mucho bucks. I wouldn't mind having it though! The ol' 201 is lame.
Hey lad. So the 201 isnt to good eh. How does it compare to a 190 4v mate.

I've holeshotted against 190's a few times. If I gave it more carby and more head it might be better but im at my limit on spending on this bike. It's competitive so Im happy

Latest posts

Back