150cc cam in 140cc lifan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zirtech

Reaction score
hi guys a mate told me that the 150cc lifan cam is a better cam more lift etc

and that it would be a straight upgrade swap for a 140cc lifan

can anyone confirm this?

might be a cheap swap for a decent gain

Yeah should go straight in. The heads are the same as far as i know. You will need the 150 valve springs too. And yes, the 150 cam is much better.

thanks for the awesome answer

much appreciated

can anyone else confirm straight fitment?

Last edited:
it will fit ,but it is not that different to the actual 140 cams...I hate to bust your bubble, but you would be better off with a akunar cam !;)

oh ok...so not a decent amount of difference?

what about the TB300 cam will it fit my 1P55FMJ 140cc lifan HEAD

Last edited:
The TB 300 is a Honda type cam and only fits Lifan 120/125/127/138 big valve heads and Honda heads ...

TB 300 A
TB300CAM.jpg

Honda cam dimensions ...
Hondacams.jpg

Lifan 140 and 150's take a 74 mm long cam with a smaller bearing on the cam sprocket end ...

Stock cam with anti kick back mech ...
camwithdecompressionbump.jpg

TB 74 mm race cam which is probably the same as the AHP .257" lift race cam ...
TB74mmracecam.jpg

yeah thats a good one Jack..but its Dratv:( ...you know how they work....arrogant bastards:p

Yes , I know exactly how they work ... Due to their attitude I haven't bought anything off them ... They could have sold me heaps of parts ...

I have a friend in Arizona who'll help me get dratv's parts but so far I haven't bothered ... He has bought parts off them and says they are great to deal with and thought I had the wrong idea about them ... That was until I sent him a copy of an email reply ... then he said WTF ... they're crazy ... :p

cam

Hi, the cam jack talks about is good I am using one it works great with race springs. I have had real good luck with dratv thay even gave me this cam after having a screw fall out of my singway carb that came with my 140 lifan. Thay gave me a new head ready to go and gave me the cam for my troubles. I have ordered lots of stuff from them and allways delivered super fast.

Im useing that cam BCI'S LIFAN_REV_CAM LIFAN_140'S set (200148/200149) from dratv works great and they give it to me. I ordered the 140 lifan from them and had a screw fall out of the choke butterfly. they sent me a new head and gave the cam for my trouble. I have order lots of stuff from them and shipping is always super fast.

Latest posts

Back