^^^150cc mini dirt bike^^^

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these bikes are gettin worse, i thought the gooks would have improved by now :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks very cheap he'll be up for a law suit soon i reckon once the frame snaps and breaks a kids neck for some reason i dont think wolfe sport inspects the bikes and puts them through a aussie bush bash test before ordering.....

stupid

aren't these bikes supposed to be "fast 50's"
and aren't they supposed to be small like a 50cc bike?
that thing is ridiculous, its huge and ugly!

150cc beast

i bought one of these bikes the only quality issue i have is the rear shock
had 12mm hole /10mm bolt in frame,easy fix drill hole out replace bolt
the chain guide was a bit sus yet to re engineer.the suspension is awsome
as im 75kg handles every thing ive thrown at it.these engines can be improved in performance dramaticaly,remove spark arrestor, port head,shave 10 thou off head,port inlet manifold easy 25% increase full range of power.these engines are very reliable as i have reved mine so hard and tried to blow it up.stripped engine after 6 months and bore piston etc perfect,very durable.friend of mine has 125cc version and it revs harder.blokes racing 125 type getting 20hp havent dynoed mine.
height is great for 6 ft riders balance is good lots of fun can handle 3-4mtr jumps 1 to 1.5 mtr high no problems.i would like to upgrade swngarm which is steel one to alloy.great bike dont be afraid to buy one,the 200cc engine is same stroke bigger piston there fore dont rev as hard ,for 1500 dollars i reckon good value,pitties are a tad to small for me where this baby i can do 2-3hr rides no problems no discomfort.

i agree

I agree with the ugly bike comments. It looks like they've tried sooo hard to pull a "extreeeeem racer!" look out their asses, all theyve managed to pull out is shit.

These bikes are great, plenty of power through all gear range, smooth and comfy for the bigger rider, get rejetted and k & n filter and enjoy!!!! Wolfe sport has changed his ebay id now to Blackstardirect he has been auctioning the bikes for a few weeks now and selling for around 900...if you can get one for 900 well worth it...

20HP Out Of A Chinese 125 Is VERY VERY UNLIKELY, I Have Seen One Person Who Has acheived This From America, With About $5000 Done to The Engine, So I Severley Doubt He Is Anywhere Near the 20HP Mark.

20 HP is reachable without breaking the bank however some major work would be required as 150ccdave suggested, porting inlet manifold, head work, rejetting and breathing as the chinese tend to run these bikes to lean with stock jets ( 95 ) and of course gearing...good luck!!

Latest posts

Back