150cc T-rex Daytona motor - photos

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
got the new trex motor today look very nice and flash.

it got all up gear box, heavy mounts, the head made suit both frame types.

IMG00685.jpg

IMG00686.jpg

IMG00689.jpg

IMG00687.jpg

WOW,fark that is NICE,is this going in your motard vert corey?

reefy is running this engine

he did it pretty easy on the track

the cam covers look funny hey
but at least the oil filler is in the right spot

Last edited:
it also got off center head studs

Duh...they are perfectly normal Honda headstuds..well, who just own a Jialing , doesn´t know that:p :p(happy now??)

BTW : How much $ are the engines in Australia??

Last edited:
pricers in australia havnt been set yet as they arnt for sale.. we got 2 flown over to used and test out

btw man your english makes like no sence, can u reword itplz? --well, who just own a Jialing , don´t know that???

Last edited:
^^^

Respect.

yeh wats the power corey,would have to be around 17hp and up wouldnt it?

yer alil more then 17hp done on a dynojet dyno.

lol themountain u think i dont no wat kinda stud patten there is around, i said they off center because the fotos are not the best fotos in the world and all i was trying to do was point it out due to the bad fotos.... jst to clear it up 4 u

We will be puttin it the RX some time this week, so we can do some good run in time on it and make sure it all good for next motard meet.

lol themountain u think i dont no wat kinda stud patten there is around, i said they off center because the fotos are not the best fotos in the world and all i was trying to do was point it out due to the bad fotos.... jst to clear it up 4 u

you got some measurments at least to enlighten us??:confused:

there not

just a bit more reliable but i'm not 100% certain all of that engine is jap sorry

i mean why spend 4k on a motor for a china

they motor is far form the 4k mark...

Put it in the Rx today man does that thing go it dam powerfuly cant wat to race it.

got some internal fotos today not many but
IMG00702.jpg

IMG00703.jpg

IMG00705.jpg

after this race meet we will pull it down fully and give it a port job and ill take fotos of all the insides the for u.

Also it will bolt on to jailing/ lifan studs not crf50's like the old daytona motors.

Last edited:
Also it will bolt on to jailing/ lifan studs not crf50's like the old daytona motors.

aaah...thats nice to know! If the 4V ever will be made I can put it on our Lifan150 ...would that be sweet..??:D :cool:..the internals look eeexactly like ours..even the castingmarks on the case..!!

Last edited:
so, can somebody tell me why jap 150fs ae better and faster that the cinga ones?

You can't compare a vertical engine to a horizontal in either two OR four stroke ... due to two main factors ..... vertical engines have straighter intake and exhaust gas flow paths which give them a big advantage .......

Secondly ..... the piston doesn't have to deal with as severe windage losses in a vertical design ........ whereas the poor old horizontal 4 stroke has to constantly deal with oil drag and having to push oil out of the way all the time ...... that's one of the reasons they suffer from crank case pressurization problems when you rev them hard .......

Thirdly .... a lot of vertical china engines have push rods instead of an overhead cam and timing chain ...... so they have to deal with higher inertia of the valve train components limiting their peak revving ability ....... Jap engines are all over head cam these days ...... and the newer MX engines such as the CRF150R go one step further than standard OHC engines by running 4 valve heads ..... some with 5 light weight titanium valves and cam buckets to eliminate the weight and inertia of rocker arms and normal stainless steel or carbon steel valves ........

Formula1 cars go one step further and eliminate the final weak point ..... VALVE SPRINGS ....... they run air controlled valves and that allows them to rev reliably to well over 20,000 rpm ......

the stud patten for the motor is jailing/lifan so it will bolt onto a lifan 150 studs

Latest posts

Back