155z startup and 125cc burnout and walkaround

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys, found out today i need surgery on my recently dislocated shoulder, so being a bit sh#$ty i thought i would give my 155 a good clean and look forward to next time i ride her, so having my galaxy s2 i thought id try a quick vid, so i have a startup of my 155z but didnt realise till the end that i had drained the fuel for my mini jeep(d$#@head) so ran like puss, then i decided to do a quick burnout with the 125 minibike which was short but looks good(started in 3rd and handshifted into 4th, up against the wall, no front brakes lol) i reckon anyway, then a walkaround of the bikes, let me know what yas reckon good or bad, Cheers

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6sQufslzpVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
it came up fairly pixelated, if it is to pixelated for you check it out on the site on the bottom right of the vid screen, not sure if i can mention the name but you all know it.

1 positive thanks mate

thanks mate, welcome to miniriders.

Might just be me or is it idling high??

Yeah i had adjusted the idle due to it running rough as i didnt realise i had f-all fuel, was a spare of the moment vid, no preparation.

Haha righto. What shop u work at in tville?

Latest posts

Back