160HO with V2 head; OKO 26 carby jetting??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 11561

Reaction score
Gents,

Could any of you out there tell me what jetting/needle position your running on your OKO 26 with 160HO motor and V2 head?

I'm having problem getting mine correct!

ok well firstly can you tell me what jetting you had in it before the V2 went on and how close to perfect did it run..(and needle height)
the carbs that come with the revmx bikes seemed to run a larger pilot numbering system and also had a different needle.

mainjet wise you should be good to start with a 102 maybe even a 104.

ok well firstly can you tell me what jetting you had in it before the V2 went on and how close to perfect did it run..(and needle height)
the carbs that come with the revmx bikes seemed to run a larger pilot numbering system and also had a different needle.

mainjet wise you should be good to start with a 102 maybe even a 104.

Just wanted to hear what everyone else was running so I had a starting point, a default if you want!

36 - 102 for my old setup . could of used a 104 main.

Was ported and had s35 cam / stiff springs.

Needle i dont think i ever touched .

Just wanted to hear what everyone else was running so I had a starting point, a default if you want!

the reason i asked for your old setup specs is because it is relevant to your new setup..
also im pretty sure from watching a video you were in i noticed your bike had a stumble or bog spot..

but basically the only thing you should need to change is the main jet and needle height..

woggy's specs there are pretty standard among oko carbs but for some reason the jet kit that cam with the revmx's were numbered differently and if i remember rightly thump tuned his using like a 42 or 45 pilot..(standard engine z160HO)

I am running a 36-100 and its a touch to lean. Ill be running a 102 needle clip on the middle at the moment.

Latest posts

Back