17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIDE50S

Reaction score
Announcement from the 50% mini sx club
We will be having an open twilight race on Saturday the 17th of May
At our track on Cummings rd in Bacchus marsh victoria.

All riders, all pitbikes,all skill levels
Just enter then rock up and race!

Gates open at 7

$50 per rider + $10 extra class
($30 for members)
THERE IS NO EFTPOS AT THE TRACK SO CASH ONLY

This is not an m.a event so no m.a lisance required.

First time racers welcomed!

Must wear long sleeves , helmet , gloves , and leather boots(work boots ok NO LACES)

Sign in 1pm
Practice 230-315
2 rounds 330-6
Dinner break 6-7
3 rounds 7-10
Presentation 10-1020
Band 1025-1125

We will also be running a open practice/ride day on Sunday the 18th may ($25 for non members) starting at 930am

Camping is available on Saturday night

Classes will be
Stock 50s
88 limited
88 modified
10" amateur
10" pro
12" armatur
12" pro
Juniors
Open

Please note you can use a bike that's lower ccs in a higher class.
Stock 50s can race in any 10" class
12" and 10" can also go in open
The track is tight and lots of jumps and more hp dosnt give much advantage.

You must txt your name " class and bike to 0422 394 003 before the 10th of May to enter for the race

There will be food and drinks at the track to purchase and toilet facilities.

There must be At least 3 riders to make a class

50% mini sx club is a club made for all minibike riders and provide a once off membership fee where you get a key to the venue and can ride whenever you like with no more to pay. We will be offering a discounted membership rate on the day of racing, this and future races will be cheaper for members and also the more members we have the more chance we will continue this club for years to come.

Contact phone 0422394003

Sounds like Lots of fun! :) . I Go in stock, 88 limited ,10" ,12".
Talk timeeh into going down vic with me again!

Sounds like Lots of fun! :) . I Go in stock, 88 limited ,10" ,12".
Talk timeeh into going down vic with me again!

The Newcastle crew are gonna head down for this one Shearer so get keen. I'm gonna head down to race this as well. Should be an awesome weekend.

It will definitely be worth the drive mate
I reck'n be heaps of fun! Raceing me 50 pots smile on my face all the time :)

The Newcastle crew are gonna head down for this one Shearer so get keen. I'm gonna head down to race this as well. Should be an awesome weekend.
Ive been Asking around mates to go with! good chance if get couple to come with me :)
If there is people out there that are more keen'r then me to race 50s. wow
I get in trouble all the time me of olds , bro and gf. For being keen on bikes in general let alone Race meating on track built just for mini's :) :coolthumb:

I'm absolutely in, my favourite track. If I can just find my moccasins so I can fit in to Bacchus marsh we are set.

Get onto this guys, this is an awesome track

I'm absolutely in, my favourite track. If I can just find my moccasins so I can fit in to Bacchus marsh we are set.

Get onto this guys, this is an awesome track

Aye you dont you be bagging Bacchus Marsh. Theres some top drug dealers here.

Don't worry Phil you can get mocko's in the pub toilet dispenser next to condoms and tickler rings next to the sharps disposal bins.

Defenetly trying to make it to this one heard good things about the track just got to get my ass into gear and finish of my bikes :scooter:

Good stuff!!

Sounds like a cracker of a night.

Will sticky the thread.

I'm booking flights and flying down from Qld. I'd love to bring my own bikes but I've been offered a ride so it'll be cheaper this way. No way I'm missing this one

I'm getting keen for this event seeing all these interstate riders!

Looks like it will be a big turnout mate. Can't wait for this to go down. The last one was a blast and I think one will be even better!!!

Sounds wicked I am in see you all there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might have to race this. I have not ridden the minibike since the first round of NSW in 2011. The ttrack looks so good.

Latest posts

Back