17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is race 3. Dont think i got that stack on camera sorry snap :( reckon that was race 2, the only one i didn't get.
[video=youtube;GcA6YiVDaSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcA6YiVDaSw[/video]

I think i have found the limits on the gopro2 as well, they really don't like low light apparently. but reasonable either way.

I think I can see a dude in a Sinister Tee chatting up the blonde at the start gate :p

Mate we don't need to see you chatting up Stacey in the video. We were all there... We see everything!

The three of us from South Australia were me Nick Hutchison my bro Brodie and Joel Grenfell had the 124

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Awesome!

Tell them to check out the ride day coming up in SA. Going out to a mates property at Morgan, would be good to get some more guys on board for sure!

Eventually I'm hoping to have some kind of race series going again in SA :thumbup: and we need all the riders we can get atm, not much is going on here at present!!

Missed a great event put on by Chris it looks like. I've raced there twice and is by far my favourite track. Unfortunately I couldn't go due to still getting over injuries from a car crash a few weeks prior. Even got the bike ready the weekend prior in hope. Good news is I picked up my new car a few days ago, just needs a tow bar and I'm good to go to the next one, there better be a next one Chris. Anyone want a slightly used Ford LTD?

Awesome turnout as usual. Good to see Styv getting back on it, albeit in amateur class, you would have lapped me for sure. Stunned to see so many guys travelling from all over to attend, good stuff. How did you go Brendo? Roy, what classes did you race?Shearer did you get a trophy again? So what were the results overall?

Good videos Timbo, you were flowing well on that track, it's kick ass isn't it.

HE9BNQdkVmboy-gOS4gLc_IKrQTRgNU9F-_WZas9JH4=w1128-h846-no

Here you go Phill. Yes you missed an amazing event.

Sweet vid's Timmy. Track definitely does look sweet as. Not as intense as I thought it would be.

Think we both missed out Phil. :(

Come hell or high water I will be at the next one riding.

What did you get 3rd in Snaptrax? Congrat's buddy.

Missed a great event put on by Chris it looks like. I've raced there twice and is by far my favourite track. Unfortunately I couldn't go due to still getting over injuries from a car crash a few weeks prior. Even got the bike ready the weekend prior in hope. Good news is I picked up my new car a few days ago, just needs a tow bar and I'm good to go to the next one, there better be a next one Chris. Anyone want a slightly used Ford LTD?

Awesome turnout as usual. Good to see Styv getting back on it, albeit in amateur class, you would have lapped me for sure. Stunned to see so many guys travelling from all over to attend, good stuff. How did you go Brendo? Roy, what classes did you race?Shearer did you get a trophy again? So what were the results overall?

Good videos Timbo, you were flowing well on that track, it's kick ass isn't it.
Hay phil , was lots of fun!.
Great turn out! There was people from qld, nsw, sa ,act and mass of riders from victoria! Made for some good racing. Good catching up with fellow minibike fans :)

No i didn't win trophy phil. In the photo i have 12" am 3rd place pickd up for mate (mx_rider 51) as he left early heading back to canberra. But found out later he didn't win it anyway! As was mix up with numbers n points score in 12" am class. as there was two 51's and two 44's racen in same class. On recount of points scrore! he ended up 5th outright. So handed back to real 3rd place winner!

I Raced in stock 50 , 88 limited , 10" Pro & 12" Pro. I had lots of fun me! Got smoked in stock50 and 10" pro
Went ok in 88 limo got couple 3rds towards end of night when boys let me catch up! 5th outright in end.
12" Pro on me bbr seamd to be class went best in! Finished up 4th outright so geting up there

What did you get 3rd in Snaptrax? Congrat's buddy.

Ended up coming 3rd in open man. I dont know how but it was fun racing with Joel(coolie) on his little 90. Damn bugger kept taking the racing lines and blocking me haha.
Still all in good fun. Cant wait for the next round. Finally got my bike running on song(Thanks Brendo) so now i actually have some power haha.

Fricken sweet deal. That's a top effort. What were you riding?

Brendo fix my bike. haha. Nah hopefully have it sorted this weekend. Got a brand new PE carb right beside me that should do the trick. :)

Thanks man.
Was riding my Lxr 160. So i was happy with that. got another trophy so im happy. And finally got the tripple on the back corner down pat.

Nice work boys, I'll never forget my 2nd overall and first overall in the 2 i went to. memories last forever. Jase and Jack got 2 each as usual? Wrapped for Towball and Kosta, good stuff. Snaptrax well done dude, 3rd in open is excellent and you got the triple nailed, nice.

Shearer there is photographic proof of you with a trophy, so it must be true.

Here is the final race for the night, and my only decent one...
[video=youtube;gL9U9Av-7X8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL9U9Av-7X8[/video]

Latest posts

Back