17th may 50% twilight race meeting!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna put my hand up, I should be able to come across for it!
Such a shame it's going to end when someone put's such an effort in and people are literally raving about it!
But it's like most things, people say "yeah" and then when it comes to it say "no".

I'm gonna put my hand up, I should be able to come across for it!
Such a shame it's going to end when someone put's such an effort in and people are literally raving about it!
But it's like most things, people say "yeah" and then when it comes to it say "no".

Well thats two of us from SA!! :thumbup:

****ing shame on the guys that live close enough to ride this track and be a member, I'm 9 hrs away and have contemplated being a member just to ride it maybe once a year in the off chance, if you live within 3hrs of this track and ride mini bikes you should be a member no questions asked, that's my opinion anyways, be angry at me but it's a ****ing disgrace that Chris has put his balls on the line and lost so much just because people couldn't be bothered.

I'm in for sure, 3 out of 4 races held at this track I have entered. The usual suspects have always supported Chris and like I've said before this is by far the most fun, most enjoyable track and race event. Guys get your dads out to race, I know a few wanted to, I don't want to be the only +45 year old again racing. I guarantee everyone you will never ride or race another track this perfectly suited to our bikes again, HAVE to get on it for one last time.
A few guys here work at some bike shops, can you get some flyers out?

That's good to know! Thought I would be one of the oldest! Haha
spike.jpg

Baaahahahah, nice. So that's 2 over 45's, we only need 2 more to make a vets class

This is where my67xr enters in a blaze of glory....My knees feel like they're 45yo does that count?

There a few 35 year olds that reckon a vets class is a good idea, young whipper snappers.

I'm gonna put the challenge out then. Come and beat me, you know you can. Snaptrax is first on my radar after the last race we bet on, haha.

There a few 35 year olds that reckon a vets class is a good idea, young whipper snappers.

I'm gonna put the challenge out then. Come and beat me, you know you can. Snaptrax is first on my radar after the last race we bet on, haha.

Vets class? Hell yea, i'm sick of gettin beaten by kids :) What d'ya reckon Chris?

Also on that note a Gilrs class would be pretty sweet too, although my Sis seemed to hold her own it might get a few others out there.

Careful Tim if word gets out Reefy and Eddie Cini might come for that. We already had Styv and red hair Chris in amateur. Trophy chasers, hahaha.

Also on that note a Gilrs class would be pretty sweet too, although my Sis seemed to hold her own it might get a few others out there.

Nah vets and girls!!! Cause you old blokes wont be to rough with them..... :bolt:

Tim, Miranda beats most of the blokes anyway,she'll be fine. If not she can always sit on my knee

Vets class? Hell yea, i'm sick of gettin beaten by kids :) What d'ya reckon Chris?

You guys just want a Vets class so you dont get beaten by us kids. :p

Vets class is a cop out boys, we don't want a under 25s class......

Latest posts

Back