19 Tooth C/S Sprocket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
US-Made, heat-treated steel. Fit the splines nice and snug so wobbling like the cheapies. Requires a tad be ground from the case, but when you wanna break the speed limit, ya gotta make a few sacrifices, and chips:)

Photo274.jpg

Photo275.jpg

Soooo, when's the next video of a speed run happening? :)

Soon. Latest engine is fresh from a dyno session, ready to pull some asphalt. I'm gonna build a different manifold to run a 32mm carby, and a different pipe, once I get baseline runs with it as-is.

Last edited:
Did you mention grinding my friend?

We are going to get along very well indeed.:)

logic

You've forced me to chortle, at 6AM. Nicely done, Sir:)
I'll have to post a thread on some of the high-revving, fiber-wheel carnage/mods from the FPM compound. But until then, I used 2024 alloy for this plate since it's not as gummy as 6061. I roughed it with a circular saw! Very noisy, messy, and filled the area with thousands of razor sharp shards of alloy. I figured you'd appreciate such a coarse method. Steel is at least kind enough to rust away when embedded in the body. Aluminium has the nerve to require manual extraction or an infected slurry to expel it.

6f5f1199.jpg

Glad I could assist your face in smiling at such an ungodly hour.

Have you ever heard of magnoplasm?

Fantastic stuff. It will draw any impurities out of the skin. Anything at all. Puss, alloy, splinters from any material you can imagine.

Grind with full confidence. Modern drugs are at your disposal and dont let fear get the better of you.

logic

Latest posts

Back