1968 Z50 info needed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandt68Z50

Reaction score
005.JPG

Hello, my name is Brandt and I'm new to this site. The photo above is of the 1968 Z50 that I've owned since about 1970. I am looking for info on the paint scheme. All the other photos I've seen are quite different than this one. I would like to get some info on this one as to why it may be different. As far as I can tell it is original paint, and I know for a fact it has never been painted since 1970.

BTW, the bikes runs fantastic, and I am in the process of cleaning it up. Thanks for any info.

its a z50a pre compliance what sort of info are you after

it will be Z50A K2 if its an Australian model or Z50 K0 if your're in America (i'm tipping this one) Check on the rear of the frame near the axle bolt, there will be a code punched into the frame. This will help clear it up

Last edited:
I do know for sure it is a 1968 K0. I was trying to find out why the paint scheme is different from every other one I've seen. The paint is original. Does anyone know if there is possibly something special about this bike? I have searched the internet through and through, and cannot find another bike with this paint scheme. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back