1978 Suzuki RM50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

Reaction score
Hi I have 2 Suzuki RM50’s that have been sitting in garage for over 20 years. I tried to start them but looks like they are seized having not been started in that time. Are they worth anything or time for the tip?

Hi Joanne
Everything is worht something to someone! A mint one has just sold on ebay for over a grand. Advertise them on ebay or facebook marketplace - you never know who’s out there!

Cheers
Mike

Hi Joanne, if you’ve still got the two rm50’s I’m looking for some parts for a restoration of two that I’m doing. Happy to pay for parts and postage.
Kind regards.

Hi I have 2 Suzuki RM50’s that have been sitting in garage for over 20 years. I tried to start them but looks like they are seized having not been started in that time. Are they worth anything or time for the tip?
Yes get you some marvel mystrty oil put some in spark plug hole, let it sit for 24 hours, then start to rotate your flywheel easily back n forth it should go little further each time , then should break free.. this works on many motors

Latest posts

Back