1988 Honda Z50R build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just downloaded the planetminis.com app, it is crap but atleast i can get onto the site now, there's a thread/s on there about how pretty much everyone cant get onto the site on a phone. Shame because there were/are some sweet builds on there, that and its 2017, who uses a computer anymore?

Just downloaded the planetminis.com app, it is crap but atleast i can get onto the site now, there's a thread/s on there about how pretty much everyone cant get onto the site on a phone. Shame because there were/are some sweet builds on there, that and its 2017, who uses a computer anymore?

Ok cheers I'll try that. Yeah you're not wrong, always found good content on planetminis. Cheers

I got the planetminis app and found the clamps, he also sells them on ebay I believe. They are $115 posted but come with no bolts. I can get an anodised fast50s clamp with bolts for $165. Think I'll just go the fast50s one. Thanks for the heads up though guys

Forks are on. Bit more work to go yet.

Attachments

• IMG_5340.JPG
    IMG_5340.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5344.JPG
    IMG_5344.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5349.JPG
    IMG_5349.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5352.JPG
    IMG_5352.JPG
    999.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5355.JPG
    IMG_5355.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

Us poor bastards that live in the middle of nowhere and dont get cell phone coverage!

I got the planetminis app and found the clamps, he also sells them on ebay I believe. They are $115 posted but come with no bolts. I can get an anodised fast50s clamp with bolts for $165. Think I'll just go the fast50s one. Thanks for the heads up though guys ����

Dunno why but i can now get planetminis on google chrome on my phone again

Latest posts

Back