• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 bikes, 2grand. 2 good 2 pass up!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
ITEM, CONDITION AND PRICE:
XR50 2002
$1000 with T4 exhaust.

Z50 copy
$1000 with extra Genuine Z50R rims.

PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
as is cash on pick up
Interstate buyers are to arrange courier and payment in FULL prior to p/up.
Bikes WILL NOT be released untill funds are cleared!

REASON FOR SELLING:
funding other 'projects'

EXTRA DETAILS:
XR50:
Bar kit, Tall Seat, Sticker Kit, HD pegs, HD springs, New guides, New stem bearings, T4 exhaust, 1/4 throttle, uni filter

Z50 copy
Rare, fold down bars, 3 sp33d trans. kick and elec. start. All lights, indicators and horn working. ignition key and steering lock. Possibly able to get compliance for ADR if you speak to the right people(NO GUARANTEES ON THIS!)

More info (not that I can think of any at this stage) is available upon request.
Keep low ball offers to yourself.. these are MY bikes.. the price is MY request. Dont like it? I dont care!

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Melbourne, Interstate buyers are required to pay in full PRIOR to courier pickup
PM me if interested.

20130128_155240.jpg

20130128_155702.jpg

20130128_153815.jpg

20130128_155722.jpg

The z50 copy requires ADR from the moment it landed on the shores of australia or it requires import approval paperwork from DOTAR's , if it has neither of these its not going to be registered ever as its a off road bike.

buy a clapped out z50jz and swap all the parts over to the legit frame is the only way its getting on the road.

^^ Is true^^

Yet when you know the right people.. you can get a NON complied Z50J frame complied for VERY little....
As I said.. and will edit in bold

Bump Open to offers (No half drunk cokes and bags of twisties)

maybe.. how flexible is she?:laughing-smiley-002 Charlie Sheen coke... Ummm... DEALer:bathbaby:

Latest posts

Back