2 stroke , pit bikes???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam_47

Reaction score
I am just woundering , why there isn't any 2 stroke pit bikes? It may seem like a stupid question but I just would like to know. I just riding 2 strokes but don't have the money to buy a decent one.You would think there would be a market for them , I would buy one. Any help would be great, thanks.

i think the reason there isnt any is because all pitbikes are copies from major brands ie..honda/kawasaki.

and the only 2 stroke i know of is the ktm 50cc

there would have to be a 2 stroke honda or kwaka on the market first.. because china cant think for them selves, and it also pushs manufacturing costs up if they have to research and develop a bike of there own.

Ok, I thinks its funny how they make 250 big whelled chinas, but they can't go a little bit further and make two stokes, eg, cr 80 and cr 125s.

i think the reason there isnt any is because all pitbikes are copies from major brands ie..honda/kawasaki.

and the only 2 stroke i know of is the ktm 50cc

there would have to be a 2 stroke honda or kwaka on the market first.. because china cant think for them selves, and it also pushs manufacturing costs up if they have to research and develop a bike of there own.

you really dont have a bloody clue what your talking about buddy...ever heard of a kx65? kx80, cr80?

mate i think the main reason is becasue a 2 strok would kick its arse well maybe not a 65 but my opinon is that china dosent have a clue how to build 2 strokes dont know myself but i know the idiot who posted before knows nothing

Yeah, its just a sham they don't make em. I would think that chingas make make everything else. Bit off the subject, what do you think of the pit pro 160xr.

what do you plan to ride trails? mucking around with mates a few jumps here and there ? if thats you its good of you plan on racing i would get something a bit better

Problay, just riding around a few jumps and stuff like that. My m8s selling his cr80 1997 for 2000, what would be the extra matance to an 2 stroke and four stoke. Also could you just ride a 2 stroke around the padice all day as you would a 4 stroke.

um 2 strokes have less maintenance as they dont have valves its easier to get to the engine though you need to mix your own fuel, they can ride all day long just like a 4 stroke but they over heat quicker i think

you really dont have a bloody clue what your talking about buddy...ever heard of a kx65? kx80, cr80?

mate i think the main reason is because a 2 stroke would kick its arse well maybe not a 65 but my opinion is that china dosent have a clue how to build 2 strokes dont know myself but i know the idiot who posted before knows nothing

your just simply retarded......
how the fuk does a cr80 or kx80 or 85 fit into the same category as a pitbike..

he asked about pit bikes....i answered to that question

hahaha stop it your making me kill myself laughing

um well besides the size of motor they are about the same size of a midsize klx style pibike......

maybe you havent been taught to measure yet?

and also well i have ridden my PITBIKE against a KX85 on a track before and my bike has had some mods down to it but i was still faster than him? mind you it was tight but hey i still beat him.

and before you post something stupid again make sure you now what you said coz otherwise everyone will see how stupid you are :p check out my signature pretty cool ay :D

oh and by the way i did a pretty good job putting my whole bike together you know for a reatard :p

um 2 strokes have less maintenance as they dont have valves its easier to get to the engine though you need to mix your own fuel, they can ride all day long just like a 4 stroke but they over heat quicker i think

the only less maintenance they have is the fact you dont have to set the valves, they do however require you to change the rings earlier than what you would in a 4 stroke. all other maintenance is the same.
and its clear that you know nothing about what YOUR talking about regarding the overheating quicker.... why the fuk would they...

hahaha stop it your making me kill myself laughing

um well besides the size of motor they are about the same size of a midsize klx style pibike......

maybe you havent been taught to measure yet?

and also well i have ridden my PITBIKE against a KX85 on a track before and my bike has had some mods down to it but i was still faster than him? mind you it was tight but hey i still beat him.

and before you post something stupid again make sure you now what you said coz otherwise everyone will see how stupid you are :p check out my signature pretty cool ay :D

oh and by the way i did a pretty good job putting my whole bike together you know for a reatard :p

mate you need to shut your yappa, because your starting to sound very mentally challenged..

whats the height of a bike got to do with anything....do they race 14inch rear and 12inch rear bike in the same class do they...

and the statement regarding you and your mate at the track....its clear your mate cant ride for sht. cause theres no way in hell yr shtbox is going to beat a kx85...

oh and how very skillful you are quoting one sentence out of a paragraph.

if only i was that skillful.....tool

pitbikekid you're digging yourself a huge hole here, sean01 knows what he's talking about more than most people on this site, if you've been reading the tech forums you'd know that. There's not many people with his kind of experience here.

well firstly if you ever knew that a 2 stroke revs a lot harder and faster than a 4 stroke, so therefore they can overheat alot quicker like its commmon sense yes they are liquid cooled but so are most good named 4 strokes.

AND MANETALLY CHALLENED your starting to take a bit to far mate like obviously im not look how much typing i just did like come out with some better calls and combacks than those

well let see the overall size has alot to do with it like you could go just go get a freakin 250 and whack a 12 inch on the rear probly scraps....like use your head you f@rking dumb arse im not the ony one on hear who thinks that of you.

well you see with the quoting one line thanks for the compliment and all but um i never said i was skilled for doing it and well i could have put the whole paragraoh but it made you look worse.

and im stoping here because otherwise im just gonna become a keyboard warrior like some on here

thats good your stopping, because youve already gone past your ability to make any sense of what your talking about... your just dribbling sht...

and as for the 2 strokes rev harder......oh boy are you so wrong.....like i said earlier....zip it shut dude

One more thing, if i can't find a resnable priced 2 stroke , I would most likly buy a pit bike I am looking at the pit pro 160xr and maybe 140cc DHZ. I would like to know if the pp 160xr could keep up to a crf 100. I have seen and sat on the pp 160xr and it feels quit good. Also any pit pro i similer speed and torqe to a cr 80??
thanks, sorry for the spellng

um yes the pitpro/ dhz will keep up with the crf100, the 160 should beat it, as for the cr80 should be faster than the pitbike

your just simply retarded......
how the fuk does a cr80 or kx80 or 85 fit into the same category as a pitbike..

he asked about pit bikes....i answered to that question

This is my opinion and im not trying to be argumentative :)
I think those bikes would be classed as a pitty for a couple of reasons

1. They are under the category of "mini bikes"
2. They are lower and smaller than most pit bikes.

What would you class them as then?

all good, thats what forums are for...to express opinions...
just so we are all on the same page :)
pit bikes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minibike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

about the only 2 stroker that fits in is the 65, but you dont see pit bikes racing with jap bikes, unless its an open class event.( could be wrong, so flame away)
2006 Kawasaki KX 65 specifications and pictures

and theres nothing mini about a yz/kx/rm 85, have you seen how big they are these days?
there about 4 inches smaller than a standard height 250/450 and about 4 inches larger than most pit bikes. (comparing seat height)
back in the day, 80's were the size of china bikes...they have grown considerably.

2006 Yamaha YZ 85 specifications and pictures
2006 Yamaha YZ 250 specifications and pictures
Pitsterpro - Quality Pit Bikes, Mini Bikes, Pit Bike Parts & Accessories
take note of the seat height

"They are lower and smaller than most pit bikes" maybe they have been made that way!!!

sorry for the links but its easier than typing...had a few rums and im spending more time backspacing than anything else

no doubt im gona get some wicked responses here. so fire away..

Latest posts

Back