• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 klx143

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To save making another thread I'll just do it in here coz theres already photos...

Wanting to sell the front and rear end off my klx, will only sell it if I get enough interest in the lot as I don't wanna be stuck with parts that I can't use...

Front end: marzocchi shivers( genuine not copies)
$500 needs a new front brake set up

Rear end: two brothers extended swing arm $250

Kx65 rear wheel setup $250 brake pads are worn but I have a brand new set in the packet

Marzocchi rear shock $250

Reason for sellin is I'm makin my klx back into a stock mod n buyin a new bike
I can post them interstate at buyers expense...

I could do a package deal if someone wants the lot for $1100...these parts cost me more than double what I'm sellin em for

Pm or txt me 0421634047

Bump selling the whole bike or will sell complete roller and engine separate if I get someone keen on both

2400 complete bike

2000 roller

Turning to the dark side n goin for a big bike

so 400 for the engine? or not sellin the engine at all?

Yeh I will be sellin the engine but as long I've got interest in the rest aswell otherwise I'm gonna be stuck with just a roller

Alright I need this gone..price drop

Complete bike $2000

No parting out

You can never have to many my friend I have never had a klx before let alone a full modded one :) and at that price this will get snapped up real quick..... By me lol

have you ridden a LXR or X4R with tb mods on it before? just wondering what the power difference is between the 2 if you would know... or even you bottaz

I had a test ride on one of the blokes at city motorbikes motovert 160 with a v2 head on it n that went hard compared to my klx...before this I had a dhz 125..the klx goes harder than that but not hell of a lot... it's got good power delivery but I think with a v2 head it would be awesome...It's heaps comfier than a china n feels solid, handles really well...I would love to keep it, everytime i look at it i dont wanna sell it because its a tuff little bike n put so much money into it, but need cash as my bloody teeth just cost me $3500 n I may not have a job anymore lol

it only has the TB race head , not the V2 , it would need at least a v2 head to be competitive to race imo..

I would do v2 head and add 55mm crank into it as well and leave it at that ... that would make it 155 and would save having to bore the cases bigger . but id get the cases bored while the cases are split for the crank tho lol..

Well it's time to try sell this bike to a good home again, it's been sittin in the shed collecting dust for quite a while now....it does need a few things to get it up to scratch again n I don't have the time or money to do it or the patience lol.....here's a list of the things it needs....

New front brake
Front wheel bearings
Peg mount
Also the bolt hole in the head which u screw the manifold to seems to have cross threaded right at the start so i haven't been able to screw it in...someone may be able to fix this no worries by retapping it but I don't wanna do it just in case

Other than that she is all good....had a new piston n rings put in a few months ago n I rode it once to run it in again, it was running awesome

Seeing as tho it needs a couple of things to be done I'm dropping the price to allow for it

Looking for a bout 1700....feel free to shoot me an offer but no low ballling as this is still a good bike and has a lot of money spent on it

Cheers

good luck with the sall nemo 1700 is bargin lol im selling mine for 1700 and mine doesnt have half the stuff

Cheers mate...yehh I no ey but that's wat happens with toys like this... Just lose too much money on em

Latest posts

Back