• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 klx143

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The calliper is seized...not a huge loss coz the front brake was pretty crap to begin with

They're hayes...come standard with zokes...apparently the gpx front brake bolts upto em n is much better option than these

Thanx mate...yehh Im happy to freight it there as long as ur Happy to pay for shipping?

Yeah well I will think about it, I already have one but it has modded stock suspension. Is the price firm or are you willing to negotiate as it needs parts?

Price is firm as I already dropped it to allow for the parts, otherwise if I would be looking for 2000-2200

Price drop $1500 firm

Good chance for someone to pick this up cheap its just sitting in my shed and I can't be bothered with it anymore needs to go as I need the coin

As I think I stated earlier in the thread it needs a couple of things done to get up it up to scratch such as

Front brakes/ front wheel

Peg mount

May need a new head as the bolt hole where the manifold screws into is cross threaded the bike runs fine, it was only after I took off the carby to put a new gasket on the manifold I couldn't screw it back on

I've allowed for these in the price, it's still a good bike and once these things are done it will be serve someone well

I would snap this up if I had the money, come guys someone get on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back