• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 Motovert Pro YX160 Elka LXR Wheels

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosta

VCM A Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Hey guys, selling a 2007 Motovert Pro, running a YX160 with tb piston.
Has an Elka rear shock (worth over $400 new), fully adjustable forks (compression/rebound) and Pro Taper bars. Also has near new Pitsterpro LXR wheels.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $800

REASON FOR SELLING: Not getting used

EXTRA INFO: Included is a spare set of white plastics and a spare midsize frame as seen in the pics.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Located in Clyde 3978. Pm me to contact.

PICTURES: Click on images for full size.

in the first pic, the head looks like it's a Z155Ho/Z160Ho, bottom end is YX160 though
that's a bargain anyway !

in the first pic, the head looks like it's a Z155Ho/Z160Ho, bottom end is YX160 though
that's a bargain anyway !

Hey mate, good eye, yeah it is a Z160ho head on a YX160 bottem end. Runs real well, anyone interested can come and test ride it first.

Someone gonna grab a bargain?

Bike is SOLD!

Thanks Miniriders.

Haha funny to see my old bike again. I paid some $3000 for this back in 2008. Then its come 3rd in Aus motard titles and originally had the Daytona 125cc motor in it at the top of the line back in 2008.

Latest posts

Back