2007 MXB 125cc (stock)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel40

Reaction score
Motor: 125cc zhongshen motor (some come with differnet ones) when i got mine it didnt start got it going eventually, the motor in the mxb has got a good point and lots of bad points the good point is it is very quick on takeoff and can beat a stock agb-29 off the line but top end power is pretty bad the agb-29 would win then. The gear box is all down on the zhongshen motor and is not to bad at the start only bad thing is it goes in a circle so if you where riding flat out 4th gear and accidently went down you would probably flip off. The Exhaust on this bike is the worst exhaust i have ever seen it rattles and bangs people with an mxb I reccomend replacing this or the whole bike lol, the carby is 19mm i think and is not so good all tho the bike starts well and never had flat spots and started first kick with out the choke ever.

Rating 30/100

Suspension and steering:The MXB had some generic Conventional Forks which are not very good for jumping or ditchs i bent a fork on my old MXB. The Rear Shock is very very poor it feels like a trampoline and is prone to breaking easily, On my mxb's shock when you lifted the back up the spring would move and you would have to hit it back into place, The front wheel is 14" and the rear is 12" the 14" front is not good for pot holes etc because it bends really easy and is also not very good for cornering, the mxb does not have a steering restrictor so if you turn to sharp you will most likely flip of, The stock bars are pretty thin and weak would reccomend replacing them with something like pro tapers my MXB did not come with a bar pad so if you bought tapes you would get one, the seat is not GRIPPY at all and is not a high foam one so i would reccomend replacing it.

Rating 10/100

Braking:The MXB has front and rear disc brakes, the front works quite well for a cheap bike but the back on my MXB NEVER worked so i cant really say its performance. The brake lines where not braided at all unlike most other bikes.

Rating: 10/100

accesories: The chain broke after 1st ride, the grips had plastics ends on them that broke off and cut my hands, the airfilter was the worst air filter you could get a non foam one and sucked dirt into the carby, the chain runner was hard plastic and would make a squeeking noise when riding.

Rating 10/100

Overall: I would not buy one ever again they are the worst bike ever made they are not worth the money you pay for them you will easily spend double to fix them and then it will probably still break and they are NOT SAFE.

Stuff that broke:

the back brake (never worked from new)

the grips had plastic ends that broke and cut my hands

Chain

stator plate and magneto cover

throttle cable frayed

Exhaust bolt snapped

kill switch

engine blew as the thorotle jammed and it woudnt kill becuase of the kill switch.

the list goes on.......

Reccomended Replacements: Frame, bars, grips, engine, suspension, rims, tyres, whole bike etc.....

Picture:

1.jpg

Thanks for reading, this is my opinion of this bike and im sure everyone on this site will aggree with me, and if i have left out anything or made a mistake please tell me.

Last edited:
I thought that was a great review on a piece of junk! :D

yeh, for once it wasn't just about the good things, most ppl, just cos they own the bike say its top shit, mine for 1 is a PICE OF SHIT, need maintenance every couple of rides.

This should be done about the Foxico super dooper shit dirt bike.

im glad i made this review to warn people about this bike it is not safe.

Well thanks for that daniel but you still sook that my MXb Lasted longer than yours cuz i got mine last year in october and you got yours this year ahhaha

i dont sook they are shit everyone no's it i rode mine everyday for 5 months and it broke they are SHIT.

im still glad i made it so people are warned how bad they are.

Well it semmed to do daniel good for 5 months n now he calls it a peice of junk,

i had good times on it but it has let me down and broken and when you look at it and you want to ride you cant cause somthing has broken.

Hey mxb125... howbout you learn to ride on tracks instead of up and down in straight lines with your hunk of shit... then we'll see how long that waste of money really lasts..the bottom line is, you own a mxb(aka worthless piece of crap) and we all know theres no "pro's" to this bike... its just all "cons":D

keep that sprocket spinning boyz, catch.

i still think the MXB is better than a foxico but they are still shit.

MXB 125, Hey man.. I'm not really one to criticize.. Atomiks aren't the best chinese bike in the industry but.. Honestly, MXB are pieces of shit and so are Foxico. Soon you'll realize MXB are shit when your riding down your straight and the engine falls out.. you'll look down hit a tree fly over the handlebars.. get up look at your MXB and all is left is a snapped frame, then you look down your staight and see wheels, the engine, exhaust all scattered..

I do hope that doesn't happen.. but get a good bike lol

P.S. I hope you fix your frame ^^

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back