2008 Atomik 125cc motox REVIEW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puibs1

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Well recently i bought one of these bikes off ebay for $700
I got it posted from melbourne to country western australia. I had to put alot of parts on. I had to put the front tire on, brake pads, handle bars, rear shock, battery, gear lever and change oil. I had to install this without instructions or anything helping me.:confused:
I finally got it all done. For the first ride the gears were very clunky and they still are after a few more rides. The bike does not go through soft sand very well but on a hard surface it runs very well. After 5 days i have already discovered rust even after applying anti rust spray.
I took it for a ride on it for the 5th day for an hour and after took it home and sprayed it off with fresh water, after a while the motor would not start again. i have checked everything. So already im having mechanical problems. I think when i was spraying it, some water might of got in the carberator or fuel filter.
I spent hours working on it, the battery is already flat!:mad: :eek:
I think anyone looking at buying one of these bikes should take in everything i said and if they do buy one, they should take very very good care of it as it can break easily just as mine did.

I will update more on the progress of my bike, if i get it started again ect.

Attachments

• 0423081445-00.jpg
    0423081445-00.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 60
Mine Is FINE..... and ive had it for a year and a half now and its had its guts flogged. its done some high speed rides for an hour odd at a time. Mabye you just got a dud? Was it the atomik brand engine?
Anyways there are a few things that could be improved but overall my bike is great.

Cheers for the feedback mate, thread is a little old so you won't see this guy again lol, but I suppose with any bike, sometimes you get a winner!

Latest posts

Back