2008 Lammas Group Pocket Rocket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom

Reaction score
Just bought one of these for Crazeemomma and was so impresed that i bought one for myself.

Model:49cc air cooled pocket rocket

Make: "Lammas Group"

Year: 2008

Specs:
Engine: 49cc air cooled 2 stroke
Fuel capacity: 1 liter
Transmission: Centrifical clutch
Suspension System: N/A
Max speed: 48kph (claimed)
Weight:19kg
Bike Size: L 950, W 500, H 565mm
Wheel Base: 675mm
Engine starting: Pull
Brakes: Hydrolic disk F/R
Seat Height: 420mm
Body Material: Steel frame, ABS plastic fairings
Wheels: Alloy, tubeless tyres (90/65/6.5F 110/50/6.5R)
Who this bike is for: Someone looking for a fun little roadracer (not public road)

Price: $248Buy it now on ebay + postage
The bike complete
Photo:
Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Looks pretty good as a naked
Picture019.jpg

The First post ride strip down and check
Picture020.jpg

Last edited:
Frame looks stronger than any i have seen
Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Even the clutch looks alright quality (removed and checked only due to the bolts being loose anyway)
Picture023.jpg

And finaly a short vid

Conclusion. These are a great little bike (so far) only had 2 probs both with Crazees bike. First the foot peg pins were left out so i had to bolt them on and the airgap was to wide.
The pivoting pegs and hydrolic brakes are a huge improvment over the old Ebay bikes. Handling seems fair on grass. Havnt been able to hit the hard stuff yet.

Last edited:
heheheheh hahahahahaha

wooooohahahahaa i hate these friken things i nearly killed my self on one

I love em even after i near killed myself on on of the old samuri ones lol. Crazee is riding one as her first bike, only ridden once before she got it :p

These new ones seem to be as good quality as a china pitbike. I know the old ones were dangerous tho lol

The rear suspion looks nice and soft! not.... lol

anyone selling a pocket bike?

Yeah they are first on the shopping list as we are running them around the backyard atm and tend to over heat them atleast twice each ride :eek:

Custom, if you want sling me a pm with your email address and I'll send you a kick ass pocket bike eBook..has everything from maintenance to performance parts.. I learnt alottt of info from it...even if you think you know heaps about them, parts of it still may be worth the read.

Its a 2 wheeled whipper snipper and i know most engines inside out if not backwards aswell:D

yeah im not looking looking just asking :)
thanks anyway.

yea theyre decent for the price u paid i got a good 1 from melbourne i got it for 1200 it rips around at around 70kmh using mates speed radar actually hit 74 but yea im 67kg and it hammers all these idiots near me got them hard out cheapo like 50 dolla 1s and theyre all talk then i smoke em up anyway im selling that so pm me if interested!!

I Really Want One, but i don't kno what to do.. save up and get a good moutain bike.. like $800-$1200 or get one of these.. BUT, with this .. were the HELL am i going to ride it? my back yard isnt big and on the streets .. the copers will get me.. and dosnt look like its good for dirt.. the only other thing is to go to the park.. i have to massive parks up the road.. it would be ok there i gues.. what do you think?

best bet is to ask the local cops where you would be able to ride it

Big fines for riding these on the streets. I know a guy who got fined $2000.
Unless there is a go-kart track or something like that near you I'd get the mountain bike.
Even though these are awesome.

Latest posts

Back