Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well carby spinners used as spacers...dunno why I didn't think of that before! Bets on if it even starts....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Well thats the first and last time Im ordering through killer68monaro. The smart fella has sent me 3 individual copper gaskets not 3 pairs...ffs....how hard is it to get orders right 3x2 = 6 thats certainly not rocket science???

holy crap Stu, 50 pages in 3 months!

chops, go into your user settings,
then go down left column to- my account settings
and select- general settings
scroll down till you see- thread display options
select option- number of posts to display per page,
and select- 40
then down to the bottom of the page and select- save changes

you'll save yourself lots of time going to the next page to read another 5 posts.

so for me, this tread is 1/8 of the way down the 13th page

Well forks are working a treat!!! Thanks again gottagetacheaperhobby :thumbup: so so good with oil change, not to keen on the front trye now, thats what is letting the system down, plus some weight would be good...fun bike, rather enjoyed my ride today, went flat out for 23 mins, Ive never ridden with aggresion until today it was way more fun....getting a LOT more confident on the heavy bikes!!! Should have something uploaded in about an hour!!!

Good to hear its going good Stu, its always better when you put in the hard yards with it, and it rewards you with the joy of riding it !

Good to hear its going good Stu, its always better when you put in the hard yards with it, and it rewards you with the joy of riding it !

yeah its running, the manifold still needs some sorting out thats for sure!! I got it running rich enough to have a decent ride on it....20 mins til the footage drops now :thumbup:

Wait for the vid when I'm fired up....

[video=youtube;nCd2KyaWcbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCd2KyaWcbI[/video]

What? Slippery? does'nt rain in adelaide? Your too funny Stu:lol_hitting:

:congrats:
What? Slippery? does'nt rain in adelaide? Your too funny Stu:lol_hitting:

Mind Mitcham area is completely different like worlds apart from the soil in Morgan.....you dont know boats....

First 3 mins too...good effort from me...dw it gets better wait for the next one!

Last edited:
Guna be an hour or two yet....should have run it through compression twice...the first one worked out pretty ok like that!!

[video=youtube;rHUgsiTXv3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUgsiTXv3g[/video]

Very fitting 500th post on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back