2008 ssr 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

DOM400

Reaction score
Hi new to the forums, found a pit bike with a spare engine for $600. I'll post pics soon. Whats the value of these bikes? I know without pictures its hard to tell.

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
Yeah it looks ok.

But the link in my post above has the same bike brand new for $70 more and is a 2015 model
Here are some closer ones, with free shipping- NEW SSR Pit Bikes Great Quality FREE SHIPPING!

For the money you want to spend i think you'd be able to find a lot better brand/quality bike too
Like a Pitsterpro, Piranah or similar

DOM400

Reaction score
well I'm 13, and I don't really want to spend $600, but I didn't know I can get anything cheaper, if I can, that's awesome!!!:D

my67xr

Reaction score
Yeah there are a lot of bargains around, that's for sure.
That GPX125 is worth $450 alone, plus all the extra's it has, and all the work done to it

This 140cc bike with lots of upgrades recently sold here for $350
http://www.miniriders.com/mini-classifieds/41011-fs-nsw-dhz-outlaw-140-a.html

This my Atomik Fuse i sold for $550 in South Australia, was all good

Do you have access to Facebook DOM400 ?
Join up to a few of your local pit bike buy swap sell pages, there are always bargains to be had there too

Attachments

DOM400

Reaction score
whoa!!!! that's awesome! my parents didn't love the fact that next week I was going to spend $600 on a pit bike:D those are really nice looking bikes! a few years ago I made a fb to use for different games, I could use that one.

my67xr

Reaction score
put Pit Bike in your Facebook search bar and hit enter, it should bring up something close to you

DOM400

Reaction score
i tried but i can't find anything? i live a little less than an hour from Windsor, so i searched Windsor pit bike but i still can't find anything

Latest posts