2008 ssr 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOM400

Reaction score
Hi new to the forums, found a pit bike with a spare engine for $600. I'll post pics soon. Whats the value of these bikes? I know without pictures its hard to tell.

Welcome to Miniriders,

Does it look anything like this one ?
SSR Motorsports SR125 Pit Bike - SR125 - SSR Pit Bikes - Pit Bikes - TBolt USA, LLC

SSR-125-SR.JPG

Yeah it looks ok.

But the link in my post above has the same bike brand new for $70 more and is a 2015 model
Here are some closer ones, with free shipping- NEW SSR Pit Bikes Great Quality FREE SHIPPING!

For the money you want to spend i think you'd be able to find a lot better brand/quality bike too
Like a Pitsterpro, Piranah or similar

well I'm 13, and I don't really want to spend $600, but I didn't know I can get anything cheaper, if I can, that's awesome!!!:D

Yeah there are a lot of bargains around, that's for sure.
That GPX125 is worth $450 alone, plus all the extra's it has, and all the work done to it

This 140cc bike with lots of upgrades recently sold here for $350
http://www.miniriders.com/mini-classifieds/41011-fs-nsw-dhz-outlaw-140-a.html

null_zpscf397d7f.jpg

This my Atomik Fuse i sold for $550 in South Australia, was all good

Do you have access to Facebook DOM400 ?
Join up to a few of your local pit bike buy swap sell pages, there are always bargains to be had there too

Attachments

• fuse 150.jpg
    fuse 150.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 5
whoa!!!! that's awesome! my parents didn't love the fact that next week I was going to spend $600 on a pit bike:D those are really nice looking bikes! a few years ago I made a fb to use for different games, I could use that one.

put Pit Bike in your Facebook search bar and hit enter, it should bring up something close to you

i tried but i can't find anything? i live a little less than an hour from Windsor, so i searched Windsor pit bike but i still can't find anything

Latest posts

Back