2009 Braaap Maestro 150cc review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonP

Reaction score
Make: Braaap

Model: Maestro

Engine size: 150cc

Overview:
The 09 Braaap maestro looks top notch and with all the different plastics and graphics kit it is really easy to customise your Braaap the way you want it.
The frame on this bike is unbelievable the bikes are metal tested for strength and quality and iv never seen a frame so sturdy. The engine in these things are great the have an oil filter to keep your oil nice and clean with the exception of the "bolt" which you unscrew to insert your fresh oil. its a 10mm allen key and it is located under the clutch on the engine. a little bit tricky to get to at first but fine once your used to it. The weight of these bikes are great you can pick them up and put them on ur stand by hand easy.

Performance:
These bike fly ! Roost ya mates isnt just a saying you really can on the 150 i was surprised at how much power and torque these engines pull. this bike loves all conditions and handles the wet condition great

Brakes/clutch
Brakes on this bike are great it has really strong front brakes and even stronger back ones the leavers for both brakes and clutch are nice to squeeze in and you and easily pull the clutch with 2 or even one finger.

Conclusion:
These bikes really are great and the quality is just awesome i can go out on a full days ride with mates and be confident that nothing will break or go wrong. there is an assurance with these bikes that u dont get with other chinese made bikes.

These bike will soon pay for itself in experiences and fun and also save some dollars due to the quality. id recomend these bikes to anyone who loves riding

pics or ban!!! ha ha. Nice review mate, concise and to the point.
Keep updating it as you get a few more hours under the belt, let us know how the bike goes, what works, and what doesnt!
well done mate. :D

Wow cheers hahaha that was my first review on a bike and i didnt think it was that great but thanks, iv got a few pics of the bike but ill get some of me ridin tomorrow as well

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

wow that's one solid bike! :eek: love the frame.
just curious what tires and carby came with it? did they use a KMC chain and china airfilter?

nice review man keep as updated, and more pics!!! videos?

^^ mate if you wanna sell your bike keep to the classifieds ;)
Hey guys thanks for your replies the weather down in tas has been shit house latley and havent had a chance for a ride in the last week but hopefully i can get some vids and pics up soon. Off the top of my head cant remember the carbie off the top of my head but the tyres are innova or something and yeah KMC chain. Will be upgrading to a D.I.D heavy duty soon tho. cheers ill get back with some pics soon

good review thanks
???? whats good on that review???..."My Bike rocks, it flies, oooh dang its sooo good" is understandeble when you have a bike new , but a REVIEW should be a bit more specific!!
BTW I don´t think that thing isn´t still alive anymore ..... 4sure that "proven "frame gave up :lol:

Latest posts

Back