• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Motovert RX175 Registered - Brisbane

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rian

Reaction score
ITEM:
2009 Motovert RX125 with a z175 engine swap. Has QLD registration until 18/11/2015.
Will not come with RWC.

CONDITION:
In reasonable condition, gets regular maintenance and services. The z175 is a bit rattly but that just seems to be how they are, sounds the same as the day I bought it in 2011. The bike has been sitting for a while (see Reason For Selling) and could do with a tune up/general tidy up/brake bleed etc.
I usually only ride it to uni - about 3 kms down the road and that's all the riding it sees.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$1900ono
No RWC

REASON FOR SELLING:
I tore my ACL and am in need of a knee reconstruction, so I haven't been able to ride it for the last few months

EXTRA INFO:
Has had a z175 engine swap. Engine numbers have been swapped on the registration documents so it's all legal and doesn't require a mod plate.

OTHER STUFF:
Marzocchi 35mm USD forks
DNM 1000lb rear shock
Protaper bars
1/4 turn throttle
New Protaper grips
OKO 28 flatslide carburettor
New Uni filter
Billet engine dressup covers
Billet fuel cap
Billet rear brake lever
"Carbon fiber" ignition cover
DID chain
All lights swapped to LED, headlights are now 10W Cree LED. Will come with original headlght as well
New regulator/rectifier
Newish Century/Yuasa battery
Axle sliders
New chain slider
New chain roller
New NSK wheel bearings front and rear
New NSK Swing arm bearings
120/70 Conti Twist on the rear
110/70 random tyre on the front
Hacked up exhaust to fit some random 250 muffler on there. Standard exhaust was too loud and my housemates hated me when I woke them up in the morning - if you're a normal motorbike guy you'd probably want to change this back.
One of the mounts on the right side fairing is broken.

SPARES:
Spare brand new (still in the box) z175 engine
Spare DNM rear shock
New fork oil seals
New fork dust seals
Spare plastics
Comes with standard headlight
A folder full of parts lists, exploded diagrams, wiring diagrams, receipts etc.
Box of random bits: bash plate, brake lever, sprockets, new bearings, muffler, kick start etc.

CONTACT DETAILS:
PM me on here.
Or call/message me on 0432296384.

Thanks for looking.

PICTURES:
IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

Last edited:
The 175cc engine is just a Z160Ho running a 62mm piston/bore, or a Z155Ho running a 63mm piston/bore
Z160Ho- ZONGSHEN 160cc Oil Cooled Engine (Kick Starts Only) - Engines - Performance Parts

You can take the Z155/160 engines out to 177/184 easy enough by fitting the TB Big Bore kit- Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB 184cc Big Bore Kit - GPX-YX160 [TBW9042]

They are a straight fit, very close to the GPX125's, but would need the exhaust pipe to be modified at the head, (slightly different angle)

Latest posts

Back