2009 pitpro 125 review wanted.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gues youd have to wait till someone buys one and rides it and has it for a while, cause not much can be done from a pic. shouldnt be too long before crew get em but.

It just looks like any other pitpro so theres not much difference I would think as it has the same parts

What actual model will it be 125rr or 125LE
It looks to have changed a little bit.Depending exactly what model it is.
For the purpose of this discussion lets call it the 125rr.

From what I can see in the picture it has the better frame that the 140 has(not the 140xr just the crf based 140)the forks look like they have some sort of adjusters on the top and possibly a bit chunkier tyres,other than that it's business as usual.

Nah they sit too high to be the standard top caps, I reckon they are adjusters but that doesn't mean they actually really adjust much. :)

Not Adjusters ,u can see that from the pic

changes i can see < frame

anythink else?

well the frame is just the same as the xr so its still got all the usual pitpro parts so id say they will be simmilar quality to the 08

wow the engine looks totally different though?
ive never read a review or rode a 2008 "125rr"
thanx for the help gyus

my sister has one of these pitrpo 125s. They are fairly fast. It keeps up with my orion 150. It hasnt broke or anything yet so it is pretty good quality. Ive ridden it a couple of times an it goes really well. worth buying one to have some fun on. We had a 2007 model pitpro 125rr and the 09 model hammered that one by heaps. Alot faster engine.

Last edited:
need new back shock and sum better fork oil it wood make an alright bike oh but lose the dopey sticker kit lol

Latest posts

Back