2009 pitpro 125rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01nutracing

Reaction score
model: 125rr

make: pitpro

year: 2009

engine: 125cc Lifan 1p52fm1 big valve head
Tranny: 4 speed all up configuration n1234
fuel capacity: 3ltr
front forks: [/ Bupside down forks, no compression or rebound damping,
air bleed screw on fork cap
rear shock:[/Bno name nitrogen charged shock, no rebound/compression
adjustment
frame: crommolly tubular trellis frame with cradle engine mount
wheels: 14/12 combination, anodised alloy rims with alloy hubs,
heavy duty spokes , no name knobby tyres, 15mm high
tensile axles
brakes: hydraulic disk brakes front and rear ,wave rotors, braided
lines
seat hieght:[/B750mm
wheel base: 1150mm
max load 100kg
body: crf plastics, 3m sticker kit, tall gripper seat
wieght: 65kg
compression: 9.3:1
max speed: 80-90kph
power: 9.5hp
carb: 25mm mikuni copy
other features:steel rear brake pedal, steel gear lever, alloy bars
28mm stainless exhaust,alloy folding brake n clutch
levers, kmc 420 pitch chain, stainless foot pegs, steel
side stand, large dual stage air filter, kick start only
Price: ebay average from $580-$640

observations from my bike: The folding gear levers are a nice touch as you can adjust the levers to sit further or closer to the bars. the sticker kit is nice and thick but definately slapped on the plastics therefore not fitting as good as it could. I have a set of tag bars to go on but will wait to see if I bend the originals as the are not bad quality and the same bend and heightas my tags.The grips are middle of the range and definately better than some other original pitty grips however not as soft and tacky as name brand grips. brakes are appalling at first but seem to be getting better as they bed in, just be carefull at the start. The seat was a little too soft for my 82kg as I sank down in it makin it harder to shift my weight. I think this is just a personal preference. The forks are a little soft for jumping but I will change oil and update this review after. The exhaust is LOUD,I am thinkin this is to do with the bigger valve head just keep this in mind for neighbours. The bike has a nice tight turning circle, nice chunky tyres and the braided lines are a nice touch,also the frame has good clean welds and a mount for an oil cooler. The swing arm looks a bit cheap as it is advertised as "chrome" but really is silver painted or maybe powdercoated at the max.The spare parts kit that it comes with gets a big thumbs up, containing spare folding brake n clutch levers, wheel bearings, fork seals, acc. and clutch cables, spare dual stage air filter, chain roller and chain slide. oh and also it has a trick cuttaway ignition cover.

who this bike is for: low and medium level riders who want a solidly built bike and not all the bells n whistles, It looks quit nice stock but lacks a few things like cnc gear lever ect.also if you are over about 80kg you probably find the shocks a bit soft for harsher jumps

sorry I dont know how to paste a picture yet. I will update this after giving the bike a thorough beating and see how it holds up.I have a nice 20ft ramp to dirt jump to test it on

Before you jump that ramp:

Re-oil Forks with some Motul
Put those quality tag bars on
Locktight everything! i mean it!
Get a Fastace BS-66-RC rear shock or DNM MT-RC

you have made a great review if any1 here can help with my asked reviews i would greatly appreciate it i have 1 on an urban x moto and 1 on a fym110 or sumthing thanks to all

I paid $630 for mine on ebay but Ive seen them go for between about $570 and $670. I even saw one go for $715 when I was biddin on it.Anyone with questions should PM me cause the rules say not to keep postin back and forth in this section.

I paid $630 for mine on ebay but Ive seen them go for between about $570 and $670. I even saw one go for $715 when I was biddin on it.Anyone with questions should PM me cause the rules say not to keep postin back and forth in this section.

What did you think of it overall?
Should I get it?
I want something to last long. (Considering I take good care of it)

sorry for late reply viper but I just got back from my honey moon I'll pm u

I quietened mine down with a exhaust tip off ebay. If you type "exhaust decibel reducer" intoebay's search bar you'll find one. Email him the inside diameter of your exhaust tip which is 38mm (I just measured mine 4 you) ask him which one you need and he will get back to you. Thats how I did it for mine. He is a really nice bloke and I think he is the only one selling these so you dont need to worry bout which seller I think. This does restrict the bike just a little down low but if you are really worried bout the noise its the way to go. It does slow it down too much as mine still throws good roost and im 82kg. Any probs just pm me and i see if I can help.
P.s. I think the type I needed was called the motox br or somethin but email him to check

hey mate how you going, mates of mine just got a few of these. also im from moranbah, should catch up for a ride sometime?

UPDATE

I've been givin this bike a good floggin for a while now and this is what I noticed

BAD
-front brakes are crap, No stoppin power
-tyres dont grip the best, beware of front wheel washing out on corners
-rear shock's not the best quality, Not much rebound dampening and just feels like a big spring under your butt instead of a shock "absorber"
-stock grips are a bit harsh on hands after a few hours of solid riding
- The bar raisers dont grip the bars very well due to clamp being a slightly different shape to the bars, I tightened mine, jumped it a bit harsh and bars folded forward making the throtle jamb on. It was funny though. I tightened them again and the clamps seemed to spread a bit to match the bars and Ihavnt had no more probs with them

GOOD
- nice strong motor, no rattles or strange noises just runs beutiful and starts first kick every time
-forks seem to do an alright job
extended frame is good for longer legs not hitting the bars on turns and makes bike feel a bit more balanced over jumps than my last bike
-adjustable levers are a good touch although they do look a bit weak, but you get spare ones with the bike
-doesnt have parts fallin off all the time like the other pitty I ride with

MODS
-tag bars only cause I already owned them, not cause the stock ones are bad
-Unifilter cause stock one is very restrictive
-Inline fuel filter to stop chinese plastic from choking my carby
-Mudflap over back shock to protect it from roost
-changed oil and brake fluid but been too lazy to do fork oil yet
- ported intake manifold and ground down weld inside exhaust pipe on motor end
-Race cdi
-exhaust silencer to keep neighbours happy
-Lots of medium strength locktight

I am very happy with the bike for the price, It hasnt missed a beat, nothin has fallen off and it goes way harder than the 2 other 125's I ride with. It doesnt stop till I tell it to or run out of fuel( and when I stacked it)
Its a good bike for the price just ride the thing

Last edited:
Better off replacing tyre tubes straight up, my rear tube lasted about an hour before it just fell apart. Had to wire the left handgrip on as it would turn easier than the throttle, Had to cut my ignition cover myself, just mark it out and get your jigsaw with a metal blade put it on the ground with your foot on it and it doesnt jump around took less than a minute than a quick file and it looks great:D , replace the plug of cause, check all wires are joined tightly and invest in threadlocker for all nuts and bolts on the bike. Will be polishing the intake manifold and grounding down the join in the pipe next, I always run 98 octane (personal choice) Thanks for a great thread mate.

hi pete I just looked on ebay for yo so I could post a link but he doesnt have the type you need posted up. Just type in "exhaust decibel reducer" into ebay search. Three came up from the same guy. Click on any one of them. Just ask him a question and tell him you need one for a 38mm exhuast hole and he will get back to you tellin you the one you need and probably ask what colour you want. Just go from ther. this is exactly what I had to do and it was a very smooth transaction. I'm pretty sure the type is called a "motx br" or somethin similar but dont quote me cause I may be wrong. Its a solid alloy unit and is held in by 2 self tappers. Thats bout all I can tell you bout it.

Latest posts

Back