2009 pitpro 125rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the price yes ,yes they are but needs new tires back shock bars tubes and other things stated

Now that these bikes are worth $750 because of the Australian dollar being so low, is it worth paying this much for one ?? I'm looking at buying one but i'm just not sure..

Its hard to say if they are worth it cause it depends what your comparing them to. Basically the only thing I dont like about mine is the shock cause its just too springy with stuff all dampening. In our local pocket trader up here in mackay, there was a 2nd hand 125 orion tryin to get sold at 1200 bucks. If you compare it to that its worth it. Then ther was a 125 motovert for 1000 second hand. Compared to that the pitpro is not worth it considering delivery. Just shop around and if you cant find anything better just get the pitpro. Its not a bad bike for 750 but as I said shop around, Youd be surprised what bargains can pop up

spend the extra and get an mso140s! i picked mine up for a good price!

spend the extra and get an mso140s! i picked mine up for a good price!
Yeah I was looking at the mso's but I've only seen them for about $1900.. What did you get yours for ??

Also do they sell them anywhere else apart from the mso website ??

nah they dont sell them anywhere but the website. send them an email trust me you will be surprised at the price.

nah they dont sell them anywhere but the website. send them an email trust me you will be surprised at the price.
Yes I did e-mail them.. Linda replied. She said that we won't give you a better price than what is listed on the website, which is $1,495.00.
Is Ken the man to talk to ? Will he give me a discount ?

so this is a good bike for people just gettin into moto's??

Linda has since sent me another e-mail and because there are no MSO dealers near where I live she has given me a great deal.

Thanks again Linda and MSO Motocycles

hey nut racing i was just wondering where the spare nuts that come with the bike go ???

I'm thinking about getting one of these bikes (PitPro 125rr) are they worth the money?

Depends how much money your thinking of spending on one.

So you would be getting it from ebay then i guess, Mate i got one and i am happy. I got mine for $830 delivered to Mackay. They need all bolts loctited some bolts replaced, replace brake fluid and shocky fluid, basically need maintaining more than most being chinese, if you thrash it hard some things will die quicker than others but for the money i believe there great if your on a budget like me.

Hey nick I think that the spare nuts that come with the bike are a cheap type of lock nut so you can just replace some of the ones on the bike with these. Some nuts you wont want to locktite such as wheel nuts so it probably a good idea to use locknuts on them. Other than that I think they are really just spares.Just a few things I've noticed lately is I have a oil leak near the front sprocket which i;m not happy about, but stuff it I'll just flog it till it dies and maybe put a 140 in it. Also the front brakes are getting better and the shock has had the dick, Its getting softer and springier all the time and easily bottoms out now on my 5 metre jump. I'll be upgrading it real soon

Ive been thinking of upgrading my rear shock too, any ideas on what sort, was thinking maybe a fastace but not to sure what model. Cheers

holy shit! I was just finally goin to pull the forks off and put some decent oil in them. I went to put the bike on a stand and noticed it felt wierd in the back end when I lifted it. The shock fell apart! the gas cannister unscrewed itself and fell apart. No wonder it was feelin soft as I said yesterday, There was no gas or oil in it. The shock has been compressing and has mashed the thread at the bottom of the cannister so it cant even be put back together cause its stuffed. What i thought was a oil leak in the motor was obviously the oil from the shock beein squirted over the motor. I definately have to upgrade now.I'm just glad it didnt let go on my jump or things could have been worse.

lucky

Hell yeah would of been nasty if she'd come apart on landing, Have you done any looking into shockies, just wondering what brand and model your thinking of, rather oil out the shock then the engine.

I'm lookin into them now. I contacted dhz and he reckond go dnm but of course he'd say that - they are the most expensive ones he sells. I'm waitin to here responses to a thread I started to here of other [eoples experience with them. I'm leaning towards the fastace bs66ar cause it seems about middle of the range. I'll let you know how I go

Latest posts

Back