200cc go kart starts but dies when i press the gas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nayy

Reaction score
Well my title pretty mych explains it, i have a 200cc china made go kart that ive only had for a few months bought new ut ran great up until now. About 2 weeks ago my wife and i took it joy riding in the mud and had no problem with it other than the fact that the air filter got a little wet and it would stall out but. Would run fine after a minute or so of letting it sit in idle. Well today i wanted to start it up and go for a ride and and it starts up just fine (electric start by the way) but idles eough and dies when i give it gas. I checked the air filter and its a bit dirty but not clogged im getting fuel to the carb fuel filter is clean, even took the carb off and cleaned it as much as i could( with the exception of taking the bowl off and looking in there because for some reason the screws that hold the bowl onto the carb have no way to turn them like if the heads were filed down flat. Even tried a new spark plug and still no luck any chance someone can help me figure this out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back