Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DHZ job is a genuine PC pipe. It lists them on the Pro Circuit Website for an LXR. It's just not the t4s which is titanium.

In my experience the Stainless steel ones hold up better in the field anyway.

Stop screwing around with bling Roy!! This bad boy needs some engine work.

They look amazing roy :) , When get stocka up n going have three PRESSURE PRO Race bikes :thumbup:

Cheers boys , n nick I beat you on a stock 160 lololol , just teasing mate no more power needed yet lol done the piston and rings n she's got great comp again

Cheers boys , n nick I beat you on a stock 160 lololol , just teasing mate no more power needed yet lol done the piston and rings n she's got great comp again

Oh ya little **** head. haha. I repeat: I fricken HATE sand. LOL :)

Bring on Yarram next year it's game on my friend. haha

Trust me man the extra power will come in handy for sure.

Big plans this year for VCM :) stay tuned kiddies :)

qujy6e5e.jpg

That's the last of the bike of the year ;) changing things up a tonne ;)

teresa7y.jpg

zeverunu.jpg

Sweet color schem!!! :) top stuff
How much faster , looks fast as :)

Least five seconds a lap right there ;) took a while to get my head around the big change but once it was all done I fell in love , didn't think the rim tape would hold up in the ruts but all good so far ;)

Cool how foam filter matchs paint color aswell :) . Buzz bikes team colors! Neat as.:thumbup:

Looks good Roy.

Not sure about the color but is tidy as.

Certainly won't miss you going over a berm this time. haha ;)

where did your inlet manifold come from? its the exact manifold i need and cant seem to find the thing anywhere for sale.......
love the green btw, looks freaking sick :)

Cheers boys were all happy as with how they turned out , nick I planning on going round the berms this year ;) n the manifold is the stock one that came on that bike setup 160ho mikuni carb , those rim lights look sweet Timbob dunno how legal they'd be though lol :)

Latest posts

Back