Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killpatrickyum

Sinister 50's No 1 Groupie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

been meaning to post a mod/build thread for a while on my 2012 Motovert 160R.
i reasearched the bike for a while before i bought it and decide for the money i was getting the best buy for my buck, after previously owning a 07" atomik proX 140 and 09" pit Pro 90 SemiAuto i had a fair idea on what i wanted and i knew i was gonna have to spend a little more than i had in the past.

I knew i wanted a midsize coz i felt the best on a seating position like my Atomik but I wanted a better suspension setup straight out the box and more power with plenty of upgrade options.

the bike i chose is pretty much a copy of the pitster pro and the psto so i knew i was getting quality" as far as china goes.

I want to custom my vert a bit and make it my own, bit of a waste of cash but im sure you all can relate and + growing up is over rated. Im going to start with some Wanky bits and then look into the V2 head and all further down the track

One word to describe this bike is "FNawesome” took a while to kick over for the first time but once I got it going I was wrapped, everything feels right the only adjustment I will make is to raise the back brake lever a little bit as I found it hard to push all the way down with boots on other than that the power is unreal and overall the bike is really fun to ride, its solid as a big bike and the range in the gears is huge it felt like 3rd went forever the suspension is tops too.

The day i got it:cheeky-smiley-031:
20120331_124248.jpg

20120407_172619.jpg

20120407_172552.jpg

20120407_172533.jpg

20120426_173306.jpg

20120426_173321.jpg

20120426_173214-1.jpg

20120426_173233.jpg

Few happy snaps while out
20120401_131851.jpg

mail.jpg

148963_3167252783922_1343491548_32317374_269847681_n.jpg

Dynamics helped me out big time with doing some graphics so pumped to get them on the bike!!
TTR-SUGAR-SKULL-V21.jpg

Stay tuned!!!

So i got the kit from the man!
i was going to take it to the bike shop to get some help to put it on but then decided to do it myself, it took about four hours and a heck of patience but i am happy with the result.

N now came the fun of sitting there for hours, cursing the world , heat gun in hand, but stoked with the result, it payed off to take my time, awsome job on the graphics Justin!!

Went to a mates to apply them as two hands werent gonna cut it but he didnt wanna really touch them he said if you F*%^ it up its your problem but im not wrecking your decals, hehe the moral support was better than nothing i spose
20120512_172539.jpg

20120512_174615.jpg

20120512_174626.jpg

YEEEEOOOW!!
20120512_180802.jpg

i took the chrome fuel cap off my atomik and swapped it with the red billet one that came with my vert, im going to get a heap of light blue cnc bits to dress it up a bit and try and tie everything in

This bike looks sick. Graphics totally change the bike, good choice. Definately worth the effort. Look forward to more updates.

here's where its at at the moment, now i gotta save some more coint to get my blue bits like levers and hubs n stuff and get me some new bars n other little bits before i look at doin the motor
20120514_074144.jpg

Awesome looking bike! New stickers look sick! Where can I find a link to Dynamics?

That wouldnt be Phillip Island you riding around would it?

Last edited:
This bike looks sick. Graphics totally change the bike, good choice. Definately worth the effort. Look forward to more updates.

cheers mate, Looks like a different bike ay! i was all stoked when i first got it and now it feels like a got another new bike hehe, im having a ball

cheers mate, Looks like a different bike ay! i was all stoked when i first got it and now it feels like a got another new bike hehe, im having a ball

Nice. Yeah im the same got a pitster pro lxr and looking for a makeover but mainly focussing on performance upgrades. Ill put a build up thread soon as well but nive bike, looks mint

cheers mate, i know i just doing the wank factor bits but like i said im having heaps of fun, ill look at performance upgrades later, might aswell get a bit of use out of my stock parts

O n before anyone asks i cut the end of my grips coz im fitting some nice blue bar ends but i gotta drill my bars out a mm or 2....

More pix to come stay tuned.

Good job putting the decals on man. Look pretty flawless! I recon its waaaay easier leaving the plastics on the bike though, so you've got a solid surface to work against.... Will move some of the artwork around to fit on the panels better too on the next lot too... didnt realise it was going to wrap over the edges under the seat...
Top job though!

Last edited:
Not to bad a job yourself mate, for the first set of ttr style plastics you have done you couldn't have got much closer, there are three creases on the rear right guard the photos don't show but for my first go I'm happy, I found it better to have the plastic on a bench, get the set position n then be able to work it every which way n then go over all the edges with the heat gun and get rid of any bunching. I really took my time n took your advice, I didn't float them on I just went for it , it was hard but I'm glad I did it myself n had fun doing it. If I had taken it to the shop they would have just wacked it on.

anyone looking for custom pitbike graphics should seriously contact Dynamics awesome bloke does awesome work
Holeshot Hero | Facebook

Sick as mate, looking flippin awesome!!!!!! Go for gold man, but I wouldn't be changing those levers if I were you man, they are pretty good and would be only worth upgrading for a legit set of ASV's (not worth the coin on the pitty in mo lol)

But yeah reps my man, looking awesome!

just bought a 2012 160r and was hating the fluro graphics i chose....definetly gonna speak to holeshot for some graphics for the first mod

ur bike looks tough bro good choice

Latest posts

Back