2012 braaap factory 190 daytona build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks brand new
Is that the original swingarm ? Is that the warning labels still on the swingarm ? If they are you know whoever had it before you didn't ride it much

Good find

I ran a oko 28 on my stock 160, copy of the keihin pwk28. I dont see why a pe wouldnt work on a stock 160. Ive only seen them used on modified 160s though.
Bike looks trick as!

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

The 22 will be fine, i ran one on my 201 for awhile with no dramas, changed to an OKO and noticed ZERO difference. Jetting might be ok seeing as it came off a 190. The PE 28 on a stock 160 is overkill

The 22 will be fine, i ran one on my 201 for awhile with no dramas, changed to an OKO and noticed ZERO difference. Jetting might be ok seeing as it came off a 190. The PE 28 on a stock 160 is overkill
What size oko were you running phil? When i swapped the 22 off my old 190 i definitely noticed the difference between a 22mm mikuni and a 28mm keihin lol. I also highly doubt the 22mm jetted for a 190 4 valve would be suitably jetted for a 160, would be way to rich in my opinion..

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

i ran it yesterday with the 22 on it off the 190 no idea what jets where in it. runs fine at low rpm but when you go to open it up it bogs down. Thinking i will jusy go the oko26 from dhz one of you guys must know some jet sizes for thay carb to suit a stock 160ho other problem i had was the clutch cable.off the 190 seems to have to much cable length in it for the clutch of the 160ho so i need to purchase a new clutch cable. dhz have them listed to suit 155z 160ho 190 daytona. but the one off my daytona deffinately isnt working with this motor.

swing arm stickers are original still had the chain guard on it aswell old mate did not look after this bike kept in the weather. i paid 1200 for it taking a chance the daytona 190 was a easy fix however it was easier to buy a new motor. chance you take i guess. sitting pretty now. rear brakes new clutch cable new carb and some new bars and she will be sorted!!

Attachments

• 20160731_170946.jpg
    20160731_170946.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 27
What size oko were you running phil? When i swapped the 22 off my old 190 i definitely noticed the difference between a 22mm mikuni and a 28mm keihin lol. I also highly doubt the 22mm jetted for a 190 4 valve would be suitably jetted for a 160, would be way to rich in my opinion..

Oko 26. yeah the 28 would be a massive difference on a 190. I just rekcon there was no difference between a 22 and a 26. But I also thought there was no difference between a 65 and 67mm piston either, haha. I put the 190 jets in my 22 as a 201 at the races, but i changed it out as i kept stalling it, turns out i was hitting the rear brake as I landed off jumps LOL. So i can't tell you what the jetting was really like

Ahhh ok, yeah i would imagine jetting between a 201 and 190 would be very similar. I am surprised that there was no diff between the 22mm and the oko 26mm though...

Latest posts

Back