2013 AMA SUPERCROSS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
Hey guys

As you will all prob know - Supercross starts today around 2pm Aussie time...

It's on American Speed TV Live and Australian foxtel ESPN2 live

however - seeing as im poor and dont have foxtel - is there any 'illegal' or 'legal' streams i can watch it on?

The supercrosslive.com seems like it will be live - but i think its only pre race stuff thats live...

So - can anyone help me!

Like you said its on espn2. But delayed coz of the **** foxtel cant seem to organise.

Definitely a well deserved win for Millsaps!

Was on the edge of my seat the whole race haha

some good racing. would have liked to have seen trey get a win after all the crap he has been through over the last 2 yrs, but he seemed pretty happy with the 2nd place.

Shaping up to be an epic season!!! Such good racing... RV had a shocker!! but I recon next week all the big boys will come back desperate to show them whos boss... recon they were in a bit of shock at not being up front for once!!

How was cacchia? Pretty embarassing really... especially in that LCQ.. Guess going from coolum (aus mx finals) to anaheim must be pretty nerve racking... Hoping he can pick it up and get some good results!

The fall in the lcq wasnt his fualt though. He got taken hign on the berm. Good effort for his first ama sx

So What's the go with Reed? He seems CBF?

Word on the street is he and Bubba had a punch on in the pits - but can't see this being true!

Watch it again... crash was cachia's fault.. no one was on the inside of him... he just ran too high and into the guy going round.. Was in 5th place though so was a good start... Really looking forward to seeing him pick it up...
Yeah, what was reed so angry about? seemed like he was having a bit of a winge...

I wanna see reed come out and be pissed personally, dunno what it was about but would be stoked if he gets up this year.

the commentators said that cachia had speed earlier on in the day. yeh, its only the first round, plenty of racing to go, the OGs will all get wins in the next few.

Reed was just disappointed in himself
In his interview he admitted that they need to make some radical changes to the rider
He's a confidence guy , once he runs up the front he gains confidence and can stay up there

So What's the go with Reed? He seems CBF?

Word on the street is he and Bubba had a punch on in the pits - but can't see this being true!

Gotta remember he is coming back from a huge crash. Just going to take a while to get his pace back.

Watch it again... crash was cachia's fault.. no one was on the inside of him... he just ran too high and into the guy going round.. Was in 5th place though so was a good start... Really looking forward to seeing him pick it up...
Yeah, what was reed so angry about? seemed like he was having a bit of a winge...

Nah it definitely wasn't Cachia's fault no way. He got pushed high as he was coming around the berm. The guy tried to spear him and he had no where to go.

Definitely some of the best racing I have seen in ages. Barcia and VP's battle in the heat was sssssooooo good.

Think we are talking about different crashes... I was talking about the lcq.. that one was the heat... Either way he def's has the speed...
Yeah, could almost see the point in the 450 heat where RV got angry and just pushed so hard to catch barcia... another lap and he would have had him i recon...

Anyone got a decent live streaming link to the A2 sx today

Latest posts

Back