2013 Atomik Fury 250cc Review/Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The linkage bearings had collapsed, causing it to be all loose, the rear end was feeling pretty rough..

Ahh alright. Hey man you wouldnt happen to have a pic of the screw i need to turn to richen it up would you?

underneath the front of the carby

CCW_PZ30_3_large.jpg

It just the screw right underneath the fuel bowl, its brass so its a gold/ yellowish colour.

Yea, I was able to use a small screwdriver and it was abit easier. Wear a glove, it'll stop from burning your hand.

Going to see if I can get some linkage bearings in town tomorrow, as well as get my #38 pilot jet. Hopefully can get those bearings!

How did it go?

Do.you know what size uni filter fits these standard carbys? And if you need a bend.or not?

Well, been really busy at the moment, just got a car and am currently spending most my available $$ on it. Have not even had the chance to go to a bearing shop, or pick up my pilot jet....

Well, been really busy at the moment, just got a car and am currently spending most my available $$ on it. Have not even had the chance to go to a bearing shop, or pick up my pilot jet....

What car?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Yea, it goes really well for a 4 banger. I'm real happy with it, wonder if I can fit the bikes in the back ? lol, i'll post some pics up sometime tomorrow if I get the chance.

Got my bearings today, all except for one, which they did not have in stock. Kind of bummed out, cant ride on the weekend now. But all up the bearings were $50.60, which is for Japanese quality bearings, hope these ones last a little longer...

you can get those one about $12 cheaper direct from ebay china too.

28mm blender ?, your bars are 22mm though?

Yea, I mainly went for those in Aus, because of postage times. My bars were 22mm, I got a set of 28mm bars and risers, the stock ones that were 22mm were bent.

yeah but the 28mm part is where they clamp into the risers, then they taper back to 22mm
they still use 22/25mm grips etc.

if your mates have the same then they should work i guess

Latest posts

Back