2013 Atomik Fury 250cc Review/Build thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you mean ? My bars are fatbars, so at the clamping area are 28mm, and like you said taper back to 22mm for the levers and throttle.

yeah so where do the hand guards bolt to, the 22mm section near your levers, or the 28mm section at your bar clamps ?

From what I can draw, they clamp onto the 28mm clamping area, and the insert goes into the 22mm tapered end.

ok, i'll have to wait and see them fitted.
just thought it sounded strange, maybe not then

Phew! lol, sick of getting stuff for this bike and having it not, fit, still can't get over the hassle I had with that damn carb, lol

no how ya feel mate!! i spent over 400 on big wheel set up for the braaap only to discover i absolutely wasted my money and that bike will never run with a 17 front.

Thats crap dude, I reckon on here or eBay will be your best bew, or maybe keep them, you might need them someday ?

Bikes back together, and took it for a spin yesterday. I must have forgotted that it has a bit more power than the 125, as I was starting off it just decided to do pretty much a 12 o'clock wheelie, I was only just able to keep it up, lol. It also sits alot higher in the back, giving it a bit more seat hieght, but the swingarm angle is not extreme. Pics>

Still a bit dirty from the last ride, I know...lol

I know that feel man. First time i ever went on a 250 two stroke i near flipped it when hitting the powerband in 2nd. Scariest feeling ever.

I know that feel man. First time i ever went on a 250 two stroke i near flipped it when hitting the powerband in 2nd. Scariest feeling ever.

Lol, this things got nothing on a 250 2T, but still a scary moment nonetheless though, lol.

Tbh, Im not sure whether to go power or suspension first. Thinking headwork will be a bit cheaper, plus I have no idea what suspension to run/What will fit. But its still pretty up in the air atm.

are you thinking jap bike forks or the forks off the 250 comp L? didnt you already find a jap shock suitable?
head work would definitely be cheaper tho

I am thinking about running the Comp L's suspension setup, or the Puzey XTR, both run the same I think. I thought I had a shock sorted, but i think it'd be too long. Although now thinking a WR will work, my friend's 2009 look similiar in size and has the same Forked type linkage attachment.

But like you said, power is bound to be cheaper, so tyhats probably what I will end up doing first. Speed first, Comfort Later. Lol, a new motto....

Latest posts

Back